• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hardest Sport to play

What is the Hardest Sport to play?

• Football

Votes: 29 16.1%
  • Baseball

Votes: 26 14.4%
  • Basketball

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Hockey

Votes: 86 47.8%
  • Soccer

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
All sports have patterns. And the football patterns aren't all that complicated when you play football.

I think soccer is the hardest. CONSTANTLY running... Not stopping to line up or anything. And you got to run in the formations the whole game.

Baseball being the easiest.

EDIT: Why is this in Celebrity.

are you insane? baseball the easiest? hitting a round ball with a round bat...with pitches coming in the mid to upper 90's?
basketball by far is the easiest with hockey (which i play) the hardest,you are on slippery ice with 1/4 inch blades on your feet,then you have to move/skate,stick handle with a puck and a stick,know/learn how to shoot,keep your head up so you don't end up paralyzed by a freight train(or another player trying to hit you) and finally you need to learn to stop! i had to ask a professional hockey player (scott stevens of the NJdevils) how to power stop because i couldn't do it when i 1st started

it is a fact that baseball is the hardest. There is no shorter amount of reaction time than judging a major league pitch (what type of pitch is being thrown and and adjusting your swing.) not to mention how fast you actually have to swing the bat .....it is damn near impossible to touch a major league fastball thrown near 100 mph. not even close

are you insane? baseball the easiest? hitting a round ball with a round bat...with pitches coming in the mid to upper 90's?
basketball by far is the easiest with hockey (which i play) the hardest,you are on slippery ice with 1/4 inch blades on your feet,then you have to move/skate,stick handle with a puck and a stick,know/learn how to shoot,keep your head up so you don't end up paralyzed by a freight train(or another player trying to hit you) and finally you need to learn to stop! i had to ask a professional hockey player (scott stevens of the NJdevils) how to power stop because i couldn't do it when i 1st started

I suck and you couldn't hit my fastball!

Did you know hitting a fastball was the voted as the toughest thing to do in all of sports. I think this was just two or three years ago. ESPN did a whole countdown on the toughest things to do.
Two things I will do is defend pro wrestling to the bone and baseball.

I suck and you couldn't hit my fastball!

I will take that challenge. Do I get to use wood or aluminum?

Gotta go with Hockey, you not only need to skate and be good at it, you gotta be able to control the puck and put your body on the line your entire shift.

Did you know hitting a fastball was the voted as the toughest thing to do in all of sports. I think this was just two or three years ago. ESPN did a whole countdown on the toughest things to do.
Two things I will do is defend pro wrestling to the bone and baseball.
did you know that whoever voted on this poll is wrong?

I will take that challenge. Do I get to use wood or aluminum?
doesnt matter.

Personally I'd say Darts, I find it quite a strain lifting those heavy pints.

Seriously though, Cricket isnt up there as an option, but for example as a fielder being on the field for such a long period of time and having to keep your concentration, or a batsman facing extremely hostile fast bowlers. Colin Cowdrey famously batted with a broken arm against the West Indies to save a Test Match

All sports have patterns. And the football patterns aren't all that complicated when you play football.

I think soccer is the hardest. CONSTANTLY running... Not stopping to line up or anything. And you got to run in the formations the whole game.

Baseball being the easiest.

EDIT: Why is this in Celebrity.

BS!!! You go out and play baseball, throw 90 mph or hit a 90mph fastball. Field a ground ball or put down a bunt. you couldnt do it. let alone playing everyday.

I've gotta chime in with my two cent.
The obvious answer to this question is hockey for one reason,if you can't skate you can't play,simple as that.
Baseball is a close second,but not that close.Even if you can't hit a 90 mph fastball,you can probably bunt it for contact,or get hit and get on base.
Soccer is pretty grueling but even rugby or Australian rules football is even more demanding.
I guess to put it into real perspective,just look around in your community and notice how many people play each sport on a strictly recreational level. Aside from the obvious equipment costs,I believe that less people play hockey because they can't skate or don't want to play because of it's difficulty.Even if you consider roller hockey,I just don't see anyone playing in my area.
Just my :2 cents: .

I've gotta chime in with my two cent.
The obvious answer to this question is hockey for one reason,if you can't skate you can't play,simple as that.
Baseball is a close second,but not that close.Even if you can't hit a 90 mph fastball,you can probably bunt it for contact,or get hit and get on base.
Soccer is pretty grueling but even rugby or Australian rules football is even more demanding.
I guess to put it into real perspective,just look around in your community and notice how many people play each sport on a strictly recreational level. Aside from the obvious equipment costs,I believe that less people play hockey because they can't skate or don't want to play because of it's difficulty.Even if you consider roller hockey,I just don't see anyone playing in my area.
Just my :2 cents: .

I would say A LOT of it has to do with cost. I know kids from back in highschool who had to pay couple thousand dollars for decent stuff.

I would say A LOT of it has to do with cost. I know kids from back in highschool who had to pay couple thousand dollars for decent stuff.

Yeah I know,but that's in organized leagues of some sort.who says you have to buy that much stuff when you are just fooling around with your friends.All you need is a stick,skates/rollerblades,puck/ball,and the hardest thing,somewhere to play.