• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hardest Sport to play

What is the Hardest Sport to play?

• Football

Votes: 29 16.1%
  • Baseball

Votes: 26 14.4%
  • Basketball

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Hockey

Votes: 86 47.8%
  • Soccer

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Not if you can't go more than 25 pitches!

Hockey by far, all the skating, the overall physical demands on the body, the equipment you have to wear, weighing you down, especially the goalies, those guys move like they have nothing on and they have anywhere from 50-60lbs of equipment on them!!!!! There is constant movement, you have to be in good shape to play Hockey. Football is physically brutal on the body, but come on, you can be a fat slob and be a Football star.

Tennis. I've played just about every sport on that list and tennis is the hardest because (a) you're by yourself and (b) your physical shape is crucial and it's just a damn hard game to play overall, and frustrating.

Easiest sport: Golf. I hear so many people say it's hard, but I think it's damn easy.

Goalie in Hockey, I play goalie and I love it, but it is tough, I was reading someone say try to hit a 95mph fast ball, I wanna see him try to catch a 95mph slapshot.

Goalie in Hockey, I play goalie and I love it, but it is tough, I was reading someone say try to hit a 95mph fast ball, I wanna see him try to catch a 95mph slapshot.

dont believe the fastball. fastballs are easy to hit. i want to see you hit a breaking ball. a slapshot will seem very easy to you compared to a breaking ball. whoever said hitting a fastball is hard doesnt know what they are talking about.

fastballs are easy to hit. i want to see you hit a breaking ball.

Yep. great glove. great hands. great arm. could hit the fastball. But what seemed a promising future in baseball came to a screeching halt once I encountered the :eek: breaking ball :eek:
lol

while it may not be one of the hardest to play recreationally, golf is definitely one of the hardest to play professionally.

Yep. great glove. great hands. great arm. could hit the fastball. But what seemed a promising future in baseball came to a screeching halt once I encountered the :eek: breaking ball :eek:
lol

while it may not be one of the hardest to play recreationally, golf is definitely one of the hardest to play professionally.

somehow, i think you are fucking with me. are you saying that a curveball is easier to hit than a fastball?

Not at all, iam
From the first time I faced a decent curveball pitcher whatever hope I had of advancing in the sport went straight in the dumper lol

i voted football, although i am european and a fan of which you call soccer ( we call it football in Europe ), The American Football must be tough with all that running and strength.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Golf, by far! I just don't get it! :dunno:

i voted football, although i am european and a fan of which you call soccer ( we call it football in Europe ), The American Football must be tough with all that running and strength.

Nah...too many fat asses that just stand there putting their arms out and blocking. It may be one of the most demanding physically, but there are too many spots where the person basically just sits there.

Hard sports:

Ones you have to have started playing when you were still wearing diapers to be good at later in life.

Easy sports:

Ones you can take up when you are in high school and go pro in in a couple of years. I played soccer with this running back who started playing football when he was in highschool and now he's in the NFL playing back for the Eagles. You always hear stories about guys in the NFL who were just big or fast and got scouted on that merrit. That's never the case (ususally) with sports like hockey or soccer or tennis. Three of which I think are the hardest to play.

Nah...too many fat asses that just stand there putting their arms out and blocking. It may be one of the most demanding physically, but there are too many spots where the person basically just sits there.

those fat asses that you speak of have the hardest job on the gridiron.

about the bold. what are you talking about? have you ever seen a football game?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
those fat asses that you speak of have the hardest job on the gridiron.

about the bold. what are you talking about? have you ever seen a football game?

:rofl:

They don't require a lot of agility, just a great deal of physical stamina. So you can run a marathon....does that make you a great athlete? Or just very physically fit? There's a big difference.

Randy Moss admitedly "takes plays off." So do a bunch of players on a football field. I can assure you you aint taking any plays off in the NHL, WTA or World Cup soccer.