• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls from Playboy TV's "Swing"

Just finished watching season 4 episode 3. Joe & Kristen. Drama? Maybe a bit. Looked like he wasnt super happy having Hector (the predator) hammering his wife and she;s screaming at every pump. ANd he's getting no attention. Nice. Bearing in mind that these people have their lives, and shit happens. Nina and Andres lost one of their kids, which has to be the worst thing that can happen to a person.

Just finished watching season 4 episode 3. Joe & Kristen. Drama? Maybe a bit. Looked like he wasnt super happy having Hector (the predator) hammering his wife and she;s screaming at every pump. ANd he's getting no attention. Nice. Bearing in mind that these people have their lives, and shit happens. Nina and Andres lost one of their kids, which has to be the worst thing that can happen to a person.

I personally always hated how him and stephanie came in and kind of took things over like all of a sudden they were the experts in swinging. Personally I thought stephanie was gorgeous so I didn't mind seeing her purely from a sexual stand point but as a couple I always felt like they would alienate new couples especially if they weren't into full swap. And hector would almost always make the male newbie feel inferior. Personally I always liked you guys, but Kimberly was always my favorite female in the house. And I didn't know they lost a child that's incredibly sad my heart goes out to them.

I am hoping to find any social media sites that Stephanie and/or Cecil ( Season 4 ep. 8 ) subscribe to, I know it is a long shot as they were on Swing in 2014.

You can find them on facebook. She is Stephanie Harrison Smith, and he is Cecil smith from Baton Rouge. He is in the car business. He used to go by C.J.....Looks like she has not been active on FB since 2015 unless she has another profile.

Hi there. Speaking of John and Corrine. They seem to have fallen off the face of the earth after 2014. Up till 2014 anyway, it looks like they were happy and involved in the lifestyle. With this abrupt end and no postings in the last ix years, I'm curious if they parted ways. Would anyone have any info as to what became of them? Thanks. :)

In my opinion, the editing was horrible for S2E1. They kept in every "fuck you", "cocksucker", and "bitch", from John and even high lighted it for the hard of hearing fans of "swing". As for Corrine telling John right to his face that she didn't care about his issues and how she was going back in to room to "get hers",I fail to see why that wouldn't be important not to be cut as it would provide valuable insight as to how things escalated reaching to that point.

I thought Brett and Lora's story was a bit odd but I think I just figured it out. In my opinion, one of the reasons if not the ONLY reason they came on the show was pure publicity. Why you ask? Shorty after their episode aired they entered into the webcam business "camwhores". Total whore.

I'm not sure what took place but Brett and Lora split up in 2015. She was married briefly but as of today she lists herself as being single.

Hello. Been a bit quiet here. Yes, I saw that Brett and Lora have gone their separate ways. I guess you are right. Doing the cam thing. I was looking at some episodes of season 4. Dani and Brent - are they out there at all? Also, Eddie and Cheree - fake names? THey also seem to be in the wind. Also, jason and chloe, have to be fake names as well. Many of the couples are on FB and can be found there. I think Eddie and Cheree also did an episode of adult film school.

Re: Girls from Playboy TV's "Swing"

Janel never did a full swap on camera. She mentioned she was uncomfortable doing that because she really needed to know the person, Stevens on the other hand has screwed other women. The last season there is a group of them laying in bed and she briefly sucks on Michael's dick (Kimberly's husband). That's about it with her...

Which episode?? Who was the couple?

- - - Updated - - -

Janel never did a full swap on camera. She mentioned she was uncomfortable doing that because she really needed to know the person, Stevens on the other hand has screwed other women. The last season there is a group of them laying in bed and she briefly sucks on Michael's dick (Kimberly's husband). That's about it with her...

Which episode?? Who was the couple?

Surprisingly, we never kept in contact with Cecil and Stephanie after the show. We’re friends on social media but we have no idea what they did concerning the lifestyle after the show....

Chad and Letisha

Last edited: