• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls from Playboy TV's "Swing"

Spotted a bunch of Swing stars on the "Sex Life" (2019 - ) tv show, somewhat in the vein of PbTV's Sexcetera / e-Rotic / 69 Sexy Things 2 Do Before You Die. Example: the cowboy couple is on Sex Life S01E05:
Sex.Life.S01E05.1080p.WEB.H264-iNSiDiOUS.mkv00001.jpg

Visually it seems to be made by some of the same people behind PbTV's reality/documentary fare, but hardly fap-worthy.

Last edited:
^No, there's full frontal nudity and they do record some people having (probably real) group sex but it doesn't seem to be made to titillate. There might be a few very brief glimpses (blink and you'll miss it) of explicit female genitalia or even an erection in some of the episodes (not with the swing people that I could tell) but the show overall really lacks eroticism despite the subject matter. Seems more focused on advertising people/businesses than anything else. Only mentioned it since any news is better than none.

Last edited:

neendo

BANNED
^No, there's full frontal nudity and they do record some people having (probably real) group sex but it doesn't seem to be made to titillate. There might be a few very brief glimpses (blink and you'll miss it) of explicit female genitalia or even an erection in some of the episodes (not with the swing people that I could tell) but the show overall really lacks eroticism despite the subject matter. Seems more focused on advertising people/businesses than anything else. Only mentioned it since any news is better than none.
Thanks.

I am looking for the full name or more videos of Ashley who was in Playboy swing season 4 episode 1. I find her really cute and looking for any Hardcore videos. Can someone help me please?

Not related to PBTV’s Swing but kind of related to Letisha and Chad: does anyone know of or have any insight to Lifestyle Wives content with the other girl (not Letisha)?

So, I sometimes can get Playboy TV in spanish (english) on my phone and they show episodes of Swing. They went back to the beginning. Season 1, which actually was pretty hot, real newbies in the house. There was already a resident couple there, Clayton and Kristin from Utah. He was a chunkier fellow, looked a little like scott purcell, and she was blond and pretty. So, most of these people have facebook profiles, and I found them on there....cool enough, but then on the same google search, their obituaries came up on ancestry.com; is this true? Did these poor people meet some unfortunate end? She has FB postings back almost a year ago now, and then - nothing. Quite upsetting really. I hope they are ok. Cheers. M&H.
Please any news on that, she was a really pretty, looks like a trophy wife?