• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

George Zimmerman charged with 2nd degree murder

Oh, I see. We're going to limit discussion to only this trial. How convenient.

Then start your own fucking thread. This thread happens to be about Zimmerman.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
BlueBalls, this thread really needs an appearance from Cotton Eyed Joe.

DR. B

Closed Account
LOL!!!! This message is hidden because Sam Fisher is on your ignore list. LOL!!!

this is my thread and all opinions are welcome :)

Facetious

Moderated
That dude ain't white .... half but he looks more hispanic than Sandy Alomar, jr ???? Do you call Obama White ? He's half , as well ?
Good point! :1orglaugh

His dad is white and his mum is Peruvian.

Question for the masses.... If Zim walks, in what particular community will the storefront windows begin to break? :dunno:

Hondarobot

Banned
Nobody really knows the facts of the case, at this point, but it does seem like this Zimmerman guy acted like an asshole, got beat up, and then shot the kid kicking his ass.

That's murder.

If you cant take a punch, or punch back, you shouldn't own a gun. Unless it's Bruce Lee hitting you, you'll probably survive getting punched a few times.

Why don't they ever go out into their own communities and plead with their own young people to stop killing each other? It's not profitable. :facepalm:

Ummmm...They do.
http://www.theatlantic.com/national...eople-protest-black-on-black-violence/255329/

C'mon people, your being incredibly lazy. In this day and age when virtually limitless knowledge is literally at your fingertips, how friggin hard is it to type in "Black on Black Crime Marches" in Google or a similar search engine? Yet another day goes by and the human species finds yet another way to make me shake my head in shame. :facepalm:

and the gangs, black panthers and the black nation of Islam with Farrkhan???? They are respectable organizations, right? :facepalm:

Of course they are, just like the Hell's Angels, Outlaws, MS-13s, Latin Kings, Los Solidos, Nazi Lowriders, Asian Boyz and Wah Ching.:facepalm: If you were actually serious about condemning gang activity in America then you should stop focusing on one group and condemn all of them. Otherwise, it just looks like you have a specific agenda. Doesn't surprise me though.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Of course they are, just like the Hell's Angels, Outlaws, MS-13s, Latin Kings, Los Solidos, Nazi Lowriders, Asian Boyz and Wah Ching.:facepalm: If you were actually serious about condemning gang activity in America then you should stop focusing on one group and condemn all of them. Otherwise, it just looks like you have a specific agenda. Doesn't surprise me though.

lol Hells Angels. Georges heroes. :rofl2:

lol Hells Angels. Georges heroes. :rofl2:

I know right!?

The Zolfster smells the stink of Hypocrisy coming from a certain French mod.

Or being French that just might be.....Ya know what, Zolf ain't gonna go there.

Zolf is better than that

And that's my choice!

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
One wonders how the great French wonder retains mod status with his racist propensities. I suspect the French Mod is the FreeOnes office French Maid as well. :D lmao :1orglaugh

I know right!?

The Zolfster smells the stink of Hypocrisy coming from a certain French mod.

Or being French that just might be.....Ya know what, Zolf ain't gonna go there.

Zolf is better than that

And that's my choice!

Don't you know that it is childish, and a sign of Asperger Syndrome when you constantly talk in the Third Person?

DR. B

Closed Account

there are no gangs in america, just domestic terrorists. Yes and I believe the bloods and crips are domestic terrorists and should be treated accordingly.