• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

George Zimmerman charged with 2nd degree murder

Trayvon's mom said she believes it was an accident.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...on-zimmerman-shooting-accident-122512394.html

Anyway, anyone here remember OJ Simpson? Ese Zimmerman has NOT been found guilty yet. I think the prosecutor is being a bit too ambitious in charging the Ese with Second Degree Murder so he (she?) will have to meet the burden of proof for that crime which is higher than what the Ese should have been charged with: manslaugther, so the Ese might actually end up walking then.

So, if there's a race war coming, will it be black vs. whites? Or more appropriately, blacks vs. Eses? :dunno: Well, at least we the Eses could get the Zetas to back us up :tongue:

georges

Staff member
You're so wise Georges. You know what's what, don't you? Yes, the aftermath of Katrina obviously speaks for itself! I'm so stupid not to think about that. Oh please Georges, you're so intelligent. Educate us more on racial context, you fucking brilliant man!

It is not about being wise or not, it is about being realistic. Who is involved in gangs?? Who loves easy and dirty money and who wants to play the tough guys in their streets by encouraging prostitutions rings, drug smuggling and drive by shootings? Ask yourself these questions who is encouraging this kind of behaviour and you will perhaps find an answer with a possible solution to the problem. You will tell me that they are not given a chance at school? If they are not doing their homework and not studying then they should blame their ownselves. In the US, you are given a chance but it is up to you on your own to make the difference with others and not to screw it up.

I'm posting consecutively like Georges now. I've decided to devote myself to his way. We should all feel blessed to have such a profound mind enlighten the overwhelming majority of "sane" people here.

Leave white people alone! The black riots will only showcase the true nature of the blacks. Oh, I mean "ghetto scum". I don't want to be too obvious....Do you approve Georges?
This is not about being a profound mind or not, it is about getting real first. You think that everyone agrees with you? I don't think so. I don't approve. Rioting won't help, so let the justice do her job. Rioting will just make things worse in every aspect. The term ghetto scum applies strictly and only to one who has already problems with justice, who is involved directly or indirectly in gang activities and any form of criminality and who lives in the watts, the bronx, the queens, harlem, flint or lansing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe this is even an argument with some of you nut jobs. A kid got shot for no damn reason, it doesn't matter if he is white, black, purple, blue etc. For all those claiming Zimmerman was exercising self defense you don't self defend by following someone and initiating a dispute. You also don't bring a gun to a fist fight and if you are properly trained with a handgun you do not fire a kill shot when your weapon has to be fired.

Bottom line, Zimmerman will be convicted and he will go to jail. There are so many eyewitness's that saw Martin screaming for help and they are dying to testify against him. All the other racial bickering and bullshit that is going on about this case is irrelevant and shows the true racist character of a few members. Not that its a surprise from the members it is coming from.

DR. B

Closed Account
Here is the affidavit filed Wednesday by prosecutors:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...d-degree-murder-trayvon-martin-143832017.html

I always knew that zimmerman had no case with the self-defense, he started the confrontation, plain and simple. zimmerman was the one that got out of his car and confronted the teen. Did zimmerman say, "hey i'm with the neighborhood watch, just wonderin' if you seen any trouble around?" No, he didn't. He just confronted the kid and asked, "what are doing here?"If someone was following you and then got out and asked what are you doing here, you're going to automatically think he is looking for trouble. If anything, the teen had every right to defend himself. sorry but this man fucked up bad and killed a person because of the decision he made. 15 years in the penn.

gz.jpg

[ EDITOR'S NOTE: This story will be updated throughout the day. Refresh this page for updates. ]
UPDATE, 3:45 p.m. ET: The affadavit filed Wednesday by prosecutors to establish probable cause of second-degree murder in the Trayvon Martin case has been released by the court. In it, prosecutors claim that George Zimmerman profiled Martin on Feb. 26, and during his call to the police dispatcher "made reference to people he felt had committed and gotten away with break-ins in his neighborhood."

More from the four-page court filing:
Later while talking about Martin, Zimmerman stated "these ---holes, they always get away" and also said "these ----ing punks."During this time, Martin was on the phone with a friend and described to her what was happening. The witness advised that Martin was scared because he was being followed through the complex by and unknown male and didn't know why. Martin attempted to run home but was followed by Zimmerman who didn't want the person he falsely assumed was going to commit a crime to get away before the police arrived. Zimmerman got out of his vehicle and followed Martin. When the police dispatcher realized Zimmerman was pursuing Martin, he instructed Zimmerman not to do that and that the responding officer would meet him. Zimmerman disregarded the police dispatcher and continued to follow Martin.

Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued. Witnesses heard people arguing and what sounded like a struggle. During this time period witnesses heard numerous calls for help and some of these were recorded in 911 calls to police. Trayvon Martin's mother has reviewed the 911 calls and has identified the voice crying for help as Trayvon Martin's voice.
Zimmerman shot Martin in the chest. When police arrived Zimmerman admitted shooting Martin. Officers recovered a gun from a holster inside Zimmerman's waistband. A fired casing that was recovered at the scene was determined to have been fired from the firearm.

Assistant Medical Examiner Dr. Bao performed an autopsy and determined that Martin died from the gunshot wound.

Click here for a PDF of the full affadavit. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...d-degree-murder-trayvon-martin-143832017.html

1:40 p.m. ET: Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman appeared in a Florida courtroom shortly after 1:30 p.m. He entered the courtroom in handcuffs.
Flanked by a police officer and his lawyer, Mark O'Mara, Zimmerman acknowledged the second-degree murder charge against him. He spoke only briefly, saying "Yes, sir" twice, and did not enter a plea.
The judge agreed there was probable cause to proceed, and set for a formal arraignment on May 29, at 1:30 p.m. ET. O'Mara said Zimmerman would plead not guilty.
Zimmerman is being held in protective custody without bail in Seminole County Jail. O'Mara did not ask the judge to set a bond, but asked for the case file to be sealed. The prosecutors agreed to the request.
1:20 p.m. ET: Trayvon Martin's mother Sybrina Fulton, who said on the "Today" show early Thursday that she believed Zimmerman's fatal shooting of her son was an "accident," has retracted those comments.
"George Zimmerman stalked my son and murdered him in cold blood," told MSNBC in a separate interview.

"I believe it was an accident," Fulton told Ann Curry in the initial interview. "I believe that it just got out of control and he couldn't turn the clock back."
1:10 p.m. ET: George Zimmerman is due in court at 1:30 p.m ET. Watch the video below.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
This will ultimately be decided in court, but the fact it's been tried up to now in the public is disgraceful and un-American.

Harvard Professor Charles Ogletree Calls for Anti-White Violence

Harvard professor Charles Ogletree is a friend of Barack Obama. Here he is at Al Sharpton’s National Action Network Convention yesterday, declaring......

"Stand your ground is a reference to the legality (until yesterday) of defending yourself from thugs who are bashing your head against the sidewalk in an attempt to kill you. Not even a Harvard professor could be so detached from reality as not to realize that this remark will be interpreted as encouragement to pick fights with whites, then kill them if they fight back."

When this happens, it will be reported in the local media only.

If Obama were the president of all Americans rather than just black Americans and well-to-do moonbats, he would make some attempt to tamp this rhetoric down rather than contributing to it.

obamaogletree.jpg

Now, imagine if a white president had his arm around a professor in a photo, and that white professor was later on at a skinhead rally, and the topic was about encouraging whites to bring violence towards Blacks.

Now, imagine if a white president had his arm around a professor at a skinhead rally, and the topic was about encouraging whites to bring violence towards Blacks.

Given his preacher was Wright and all of his statements like "My son would look like him," it's pretty obvious that BHO is a touch racist and that there is a HUGE double standard at play.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Given his preacher was Wright and all of his statements like "My son would look like him," it's pretty obvious that BHO is a touch racist and that there is a HUGE double standard at play.

Obama was packaged, marketed, and sold as race neutral. Is there a customer service line to return faulty merchandise?

Obama was packaged, marketed, and sold as race neutral. Is there a customer service line to return faulty merchandise?

Yes, in November.

The very fact his "Justice Department" has said nothing about death threats and violent racist statements/threats during this speaks volumes...

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
This will ultimately be decided in court, but the fact it's been tried up to now in the public is disgraceful and un-American.

Yeah, because all other trials are completely impartial and the public keeps their nose out of the legal process, right? Fucking wrong. Nancy Grace makes a living screaming guilty at people that haven't had their day in court.

Yeah, because all other trials are completely impartial and the public keeps their nose out of the legal process, right? Fucking wrong. Nancy Grace makes a living screaming guilty at people that haven't had their day in court.

I did not comment on any other trial... we're talking about this one. And I hate Nancy Grace and with the Black Panthers would do something useful like taking her out.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I did not comment on any other trial... we're talking about this one. And I hate Nancy Grace and with the Black Panthers would do something useful like taking her out.

Oh, I see. We're going to limit discussion to only this trial. How convenient.