• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes 15 year anniversary T-shirt giveaway

lucky4261

Banned
Not exactly. See, the fun of this is that you really don't know who's gonna get it. Let me explain that. You have all these fucking knuckleheads who couldn't follow directions to save their own dumb asses and either make a bunch of consecutive posts or don't wait the required 5 posts before posting again. Those posts will be discarded, which will move all the subsequent posts up. So, don't count your t-shirts until you've got them. ;)

aww man. i so want a free shirt....from FREEONES too? THATS AWESOME!

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Not exactly. See, the fun of this is that you really don't know who's gonna get it. Let me explain that. You have all these fucking knuckleheads who couldn't follow directions to save their own dumb asses and either make a bunch of consecutive posts or don't wait the required 5 posts before posting again. Those posts will be discarded, which will move all the subsequent posts up. So, don't count your t-shirts until you've got them. ;)

BY dumbasses, you mean you right? As you are credited with posts #59 and #61.

If I don't get the shirt, that is fine. I will consider it in the mail, just like the prize I won for the guess the time of the billionth post or whatever it was. Never got that one either.

Sarcasm noted, whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

So if true, Ive lost count....better I keep posting within the limits then and hope for a win.

I only want to match with my wifes Freeones bikini when we take romantic walks along the beach. ;)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I don't need the shirt since I already got one. So I'm just bumping this.

And I just want Lucy. With or without the shirt. Seriously, I'd even marry her while she's wearing a potato sack. :heart:

R

RogueAlan

maleonetwo, good strategy...
tommy, the shirt doesn't get jealous when you wear other shirts.

lucky4261

Banned
hmmm getting 5 posts up would be easy!!

well. no point camping out for the 50 sumthing post as people like pkeyz have made multiple posts (5 post limit b4 able to post again)

rivasky

the special one
:clap:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I need something to wax my car with.