• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes 15 year anniversary T-shirt giveaway

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I'm drunk right now, and for all the wrong reasons. :(

right behind you.

in more ways than one.

Dude, I don't wanna hear it. You have a girl that loves you. The girl I have devoted my life to just told me that there's no way in hell there will ever be anything between us. :suicide:

dude, you know how many times ive been there? once is bad enough. drink your beer, and enjoy it. let it lull you into a sound sleep. you'll feel better soon. thats a promise.

ima drink and extra one for you.

by the way, my girl just told me we don't have olives for the potato salad for tomorrow. meaning, i gotta go get some. and she just got back from the store! AGAIN.

she forgot the olives!

its not always easy.

Problem is that I've drank a few kegs too many, and I've passed out from being drunk a few too many times, and the shit still doesn't get any better. Hell, this is at least the third time I've heard that from her, and it still doesn't change shit.

time to ditch the girl. trust me, its not worth it. i hung on to a girl who i still believe was special for a long fucking time. it was pointless. it didnt matter what i did, it just wasnt goign to work out.

my advice is to create some distance. if she's the one, she will be back. she will pursue you.

i almost lost my girl once like 10 years ago. i was living in some drug house after being kicked out. i had nowhere to go since we were living together. i thought that was the end. a few days of hell went by. i gave up. and then, she showed up.

if its right, she'll be back. if not, concentrate on you for awhile. work out what needs working, and find yourself. you'll be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Right, a crapload of posts have been merged... Thanks guys for sticking to the rules and not making me work on my holiday....

Anyways, we still have plenty of t-shirts to go, so keep at it!

Right, a crapload of posts have been merged... Thanks guys for sticking to the rules and not making me work on my holiday....

Anyways, we still have plenty of t-shirts to go, so keep at it!

So safe to say winners so far are:

lurkingdirk @ 50
gunslingingbird @ 100
TENNACJED @ 150 but only has 1 post, next post is lurkingdirk but won already, so wolverine83 ??

time to ditch the girl. trust me, its not worth it. i hung on to a girl who i still believe was special for a long fucking time. it was pointless. it didnt matter what i did, it just wasnt goign to work out.

my advice is to create some distance. if she's the one, she will be back. she will pursue you.

i almost lost my girl once like 10 years ago. i was living in some drug house after being kicked out. i had nowhere to go since we were living together. i thought that was the end. a few days of hell went by. i gave up. and then, she showed up.

if its right, she'll be back. if not, concentrate on you for awhile. work out what needs working, and find yourself. you'll be fine.

Yeah, I know you're right. The problem is implementing and following the solution. Thanks for the advice, anyway. :hatsoff:

Ah, blow me. I mean that in the nicest way. :lovecoupl

Have fun in Switzerland! :wave2:

lucky4261

Banned

lurkingdirk @ 50
gunslingingbird @ 100
TENNACJED @ 150 but only has 1 post, next post is lurkingdirk but won already, so wolverine83 ??

will those guys who made a post before 5 after posters, post be deleted? haha

EDIT___________________
awww man. those posts were deleted or merged....but i got to say. postings have slowed down to a crawl

R

RogueAlan

@gunslinger, bummer but know that there are other birds out there who will be interested in you and in sharing themselves... I found out 20 years had been mostly wasted, but someone came along and I have to be thankful for that time idling along thinking I was fighting for shared love, since it set me up for the real thing ..

If you enjoyed any of it out learn something from it , it wasn't wasted time.

And in the meantime there's no shortage of fun here.

lurkingdirk @ 50
gunslingingbird @ 100

Does it say anywhere that there is a minimum of posts that a member must have to be eligible for winning a shirt?
As far as I can see, TENNACJED totally lucked out and got himself a shirt, with his first ever post.

:pimpdaddy

lurkingdirk @ 50
gunslingingbird @ 100

That may or may not be correct. Those were the 50th, 100th, and 150th posts on the thread. If they're looking for the 50th, 100th, and 150th replies, then the winners are feller469, Buggster, and lurkingdirk.

Does it say anywhere that there is a minimum of posts that a member must have to be eligible for winning a shirt?

I think it says so in the original post where the rules are explained. I could be wrong, but I'm too lazy to go check right now.

As far as I can see, TENNACJED totally lucked out and got himself a shirt, with his first ever post.:pimpdaddy

Says this:
• You have to have at least 5 posts when we go through the lucky winners.

So I guess he can still win if he posts 4 more times before they "go through" the winners

and that still depends on below

That may or may not be correct. Those were the 50th, 100th, and 150th posts on the thread. If they're looking for the 50th, 100th, and 150th replies, then the winners are feller469, Buggster, and lurkingdirk.

Doh!
Im looking at the number top right to each reply... ??

Win win for lurkingdirk.

R

RogueAlan

Lucy i hope you get a shirt, but cleaerly you look MUCH better without than i would.
Did you have some fun with Miss Freeones? I apologize... i try to support the ladies who tolerate us on the boards here... i'll have to remember to keep you on my voting list next year!

Since FreeOnes is celebrating its 15th anniversary on March 29th we wanted to do something special for you guys.

So we decided that we´re going to give out 15 t-shirts to 15 lucky people.

tshirt.jpg

Please note that the girl is not included in the prize and that the t-shirt is for males, but since it was either this picture or put a t-shirt on Roald we decided to use this as an example.

Too bad,the girl is very pretty.