• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes 15 year anniversary T-shirt giveaway

I'm visiting friends this weekend without taking an internet device, so no doubt all the shirts will be gone by the time I get back. :cry:

But if they have, I will cheer myself up by staring at Lucy some more. :heart:

R

RogueAlan

Great contest

- - - Updated - - -

The shirts don't shrink

Wishvmandy fores or miss hybrid would wear the ones win first

- - - Updated - - -

Dumb touch screen... Wish Mandy Flores would wearcthevonevivwin...

Thanks petra

- - - Updated - - -

And roald

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Quit fucking post count spamming.

Did you all know that when I was on Facebook, Amanda Hanshaw was the only person who had nude pictures on her wall for EVERYONE to see? That was some three years ago but I still don't know how she got away with it...BUT IT WAS AWESOME!!!:cool:

The girls is okay nut not really my type. I like em darker and fiercer. Maybe some tats and a couple of piercings and crazy eyes. Could use a new shirt since I had to clean out all the old crap and have like 4 shirts left.

So we just keep posting and hope to hit the magic button? Just like sex, you keep going and hope you hit her magic button :mad:)

So, when you write something you're then subject to the whims of a moderator as to when your post posts?!?

Hmmm, well that one went thru fine so maybe I said something with flags in it.

Sorry, girls are nothing like cars. You can change a car, fix it when it's broken, can't hurt it's feelings. A girls can change if she wants to but you can't make her. In a similar manner, you can't fix her but you can be there for her and love her. This last part 'feelings' can be complicated, especially if you don't think with your heart because you brain will tell you one thing and your heart will feel a certain way'

Oops. Supposed to wait every 5 posts. Only slept 2 hours and I'm kinda groggy :(

there are 124 replies

should i stay or should i go!

SHould I try again? o_O

So basically it's get to 45 posts then wait for four suckers to post knowing that that automatically disqualifies them for the next t-shirt. I look forward to see how long this will take.

Not exactly. See, the fun of this is that you really don't know who's gonna get it. Let me explain that. You have all these fucking knuckleheads who couldn't follow directions to save their own dumb asses and either make a bunch of consecutive posts or don't wait the required 5 posts before posting again. Those posts will be discarded, which will move all the subsequent posts up. So, don't count your t-shirts until you've got them. ;)

BY dumbasses, you mean you right? As you are credited with posts #59 and #61.

Oh, noes! I was engaging in banter with another member! Heaven forbid I do that on a discussion forum! :surprise:

Wait, what am I doing now? :facepalm: