• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fav tv series

For Drama:

If you don't watch The Shield you don't know what your missing. This Fucking show is so good i can't even explain it.

Also on FX is Nip/Tuck. This is a new show. They start their second season in July i think. Very underrated show.

Alias on ABC is very good. Not to metion that Jen Gardner is fine. She does a great job on the show.

For Comedy:

Will&Grace, Scrubs, and Friends.

The Classics:

The Simpsons, Sinfeld,

Interesting question.

Transformers the 80's series (Is that you mega tron? Here's a hint)

Stargate SG1 (If it wasn't for SG1, you would be sitting there with a snake in your head instead of your head up your ass !)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I think you're just freaking out because you have to fight someone prettier than you)

Angel (I'll never leave.Not even if you kill me)

Sea Lab 2021 (I've taken nature's most perfect killing machine and needlessly turned it into a robot)

Aqua teen hunger force ( A 10 Speed!! Hahaha! You don't have any friggin' legs! You're just gonna bust the ass you don't even have! Who even bothered to spawn you, and why!?!)

And many many more... God i love TV too much. somebody mercy kill me

SG1 quote not written retardedly: If it wasn't for SG1, you would be sitting there with a snake in your head instead of up your ass

Law & order. Specially when Angie Harmon says : I've an agreement which works for all of us: hang'em all"

well yeah i did. I hoping that, like with buffy, UPN will pick it up. Otherwise its time to visit slit wristsville.

Let´s see:

The Simpsons (older episodes),Home Improvement,King of Queens,Scrubs,Married...with Children,X-files (with Mulder).

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
We get a lot of stuff a little later here in Italy.

But I have a satellite(sp?) and get stations from all over. :)

No particular order:

Charmed / Streghe (Oooh, Alyssa!)
Friends / Amici (do not Ban Me!!:mad: )

I would say Johnny Bravo and Dexter´s Laboratory also,but I can´t watch them so often cause it´s coming in the middle of the night,around 2 o´clock!
And it´s really a shame that Band of Brothers has still not shown here in Germany!

jscott02

Banned
1. Seinfeld
2. The Simpsons
3. X Files

a few more great shows

The Daily show ('Temptation Island' helps four devoted couples determine their partners' loyalty by sending them to a remote island and surrounding them with 26 hot singles. It's the same sort of random scientific method that produced penicillin...or at least the need for it)

Dragon Ball Z (Where were we? Ah yes, I was just about to kill you)

Roswell (Max: Liz, I just want to put everything that happened behind us.
Liz: Yeah, you know that I would, too, if I had impregnated an alien killer who murdered one of our best friends and then left the planet with my unborn child.
Max: So you're still holding on to that?

georges said:
alias, profiler, Oz, Mortal Kombat, xfiles, The practice Donnell & associates, Rick Hunter (lapd cop, actor was fred dryer), Hooker,Star trek, the streets of san francisco, sydney fox, nikita with peta wilson, jag with david james elliott and big titted babe catherine bell, samo the hong kong cop with samo hung, largo wynch, the burned heads (story of usnavy pilots pilots of f4u corsairs who faught against *** air force in the south pacific), 21 jumpstreet with peter de luise and johnny depp, Acapulco HEAT and the dukes of hazzard.

regards

georges

Mortal kombat ey,,, how is that series? It isn´t broadcasted where I live.

georges

Staff member
other seies cames to my silk stalkings and columbo

georges

Staff member
sorry edit : other series came to my mind , I wanted to say. I typed my sentence too quickly, sorry for the incovenience.

Brino

Banned
South Park
Reno 911
King of the Hill
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Seinfeld
Lost
Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis
Star Trek Enterprise
NFL Total Access
Arrested Development