• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fav tv series

georges

Staff member
i remember ateam and pacific blue

cool series it were

regards

georges;):)

georges

Staff member
to be honest sutty i am very nostalgic. I love the 50's,60's, 70's and what is related to the past.

regards

Sutty said:
Coupling is very funny, the episode where Jeff pulls the girl by telling her he has a wooden leg is hilarious.

Yeah, I remember that episode! I laughed my ass off :D
Jeff is such a freaky dumbass, he's the best in that series.

Jackson

georges

Staff member
i love happy days, starsky & hutch, the avengers, the sopranos and kojak with telli savallas

regards

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Smitty said:
The original Star Trek (Kirk/Spock/McCoy uberalles)
Mystery Science Theater 3000
Red Dwarf
Futurama
Doctor Who (coming back in 2005 woO!)
Babylon 5
Lemme add:
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Sealab 2021
Space Ghost Coast-to-Coast
The Brak Show
Dexter's Laboratory
City Confidential
American Justice

-cs™

georges

Staff member
ah yes some tv series came to mind:walker texas ranger,hercules, xena the warrior, jason king, the sentinel, riptide, viper, robocop, booker, the clown, the green hornet, the iron man and perry mason

Family Guy, Reno 911!, Seinfeld, The Simpsons, Home Movies, and a Canadian series called Trailer Park Boys (Really funny stuff).

JL3001

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
What about old school shows? About TJ Hooker, Airwolf, Knightrider, A-Team, Dukes of Hazzard, Hardcastle and McCormick? Oh and what abou a little show called Miami Vice??!!!!

Violator79 said:
What about old school shows? About TJ Hooker, Airwolf, Knightrider, A-Team, Dukes of Hazzard, Hardcastle and McCormick? Oh and what abou a little show called Miami Vice??!!!!

Right! Another one comes to my mind: Emergency!
Anyone remember that?

Jackson

georges

Staff member
hardcastel and mc cormick was great, miami vice was cool too, nash bridges was great too, acapulco heat was great too (i really loved and love the biggie boobies of alison armitage), the nanny (fran dresher is hot as fuck in her short dress), xfiles, remington steele, the 5th dimension, profiler, hercules, the sentinel and kung fu (the new episodes)

georges

Staff member
the babe for which i have a weakness is agent cat in acapulco she has awesome mega boobies and an awesome nice huge pounding cummy @ss:rolleyes::boobies::angels::sex: she looks like Brandy Dahl very much, the babe i am talking about is alison armitage she posed in playboy and she is hot xxx:flame: