• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Exclusive AMA (Ask me Anything) with MetArt

Jill - As a potential customer, what direction do you think MetArt needs to take in the next 1-3 years that makes your suite of sites more appealing to sign up for versus the thousands of sites currently out there?

While nudity is the main aim of MetArt, sexy clothing and accessories can really create a stunning look. Do you get to choose what shoes, underwear jewelery etc you wear?

During the last few months MetArt has made a bold move to become "Another" adult-content cluster.

MetArt being a site where high quality is a common standard and having a well stablished market image,

well earned by fifteen-plus years of meticulous work; My question is: What's the point of intermixing

Met with some other old sites that are a world apart from the quality and image that we were use to?.

I, being myself a MetArt active member, kind of dislike that heterogeneous mixture of everything under

the same brand name.(and the downloading quality has suffer also, by the way).
I can't wait to read your thoughts on this issue, thanks beforehand.

Met-Art

FreeOnes Met-Art Blog
Jill.............if you never got the job at MetArt what do you think you'd be doing now? Also - NOTHING lasts forever.......given any thought to a life without/beyond MetArt?

Let's see, if I had never taken this position, I would *probably* still be managing some online division of Playboy. OR I might be the greeter at Walmart. :) I really love my current position and quite honestly love being a part of the MetArt family...I have no plans to change direction any time soon but if I am forced to think of what I would do next, I imagine I would stay in this industry in some sort of marketing or executive role. OR I might be the greeter at Walmart. ;)

Met-Art

FreeOnes Met-Art Blog
How many people are there working in total for MetArt excluding the models of course.

Do you have or plan to get and models on exclusive contracts? Like Madison Ivy now got an exclusive contract with Brazzers, this makes (imo) sense since she is a big name which they now can bank on.

We have around 30 employees and continue to expand.

We currently have an exclusive contract with Sapphira - see www.metart.com - she's featured there now. We also have another very popular MetArt exclusive model under contract that we will be announcing very soon!

Met-Art

FreeOnes Met-Art Blog
First off - recall who asked this (ME!!!!!)

WOW! I see someone very worthy of posing for her own site with one exception.........I don't recall ANY MetArt babes with Tatts. Jill - is this intentional - the wholesome clean cut image you want including Tatt Free? BTW - what does the Tatt say (In whatever language it is in - and then in English). I see someone here who if I saw at the bar or wherever I would most definitely head over to talk to.

What separates a beautiful woman from an attractive woman is.........HER FACE! I see someone here with a smile and eyes and face model quality great - this is not the face of a woman in her 30s - but maybe 25 or so. If there is a guy in your life - he is one lucky dude! If not - I think every guy here (even the married ones) would love to seize that open role!

Sorry, I missed a couple of your questions in my first reply.

The tattoo is Isaiah 43:25 from the Bible. There is a wonderful man in my life - I'll remind him of how lucky he is, lol. ;)

Met-Art

FreeOnes Met-Art Blog
Really?! The one with the adidas is female, too? I thought only male wear this kinda sandals...

Now where is my pass? The other guy that pointed you out already has a yearly pass so it's my turn now. :D

Yes, the one wearing the Adidas flip flop is a female and I'm betting she was much more comfortable in those shoes than I was in mine, LOL.

Let's give you an opportunity for a 1 month free account to SexArt! This is open for everyone: Who knows which MetArt model held the #1 rank for the longest amount of time?

Met-Art

FreeOnes Met-Art Blog
There are a few models on MET with tattoos, Mila I and Malena Morgan being two high-profile examples. But then, Malena could have a smiley-face on her forehead and still be one of the hottest women in the business. The lovely Rudy from several years back also had at least one.

That's true...we do have some exceptions and these are great examples.

Would you rather pose for MetArt or the Playboy yourself? :)

I would rather not pose at all...lol. ;) However, if I am forced to choose, I would pose for the very best site, MetArt of course! I can imagine it would be very popular, like how everyone lines up to see the freak shows at the fair. You don't really want to look but you just can't help yourself, that type of thing. HAHA

Met-Art

FreeOnes Met-Art Blog
I know there are many questions to get to - don't worry, I'll be sure to answer them all. Will be back later to jump back into this. Thanks to everyone for the great questions so far, keep them coming!

Met-Art

FreeOnes Met-Art Blog
I remember Met-Art when it first began, way back when. It, to me, was an example of fine art nude photography and still has such a standard on just the Met-Art site. Now, you've expanded several times over into adult entertainment. Congratulations. When did this process take place and how did you guys determine you wanted to make that jump?

Nice questions! Here's your first answer: We have a 7 figure investment in our products and the systems supporting it. Last year, when we began to scope out growth of our product offerings, we felt that it would be ideal to bring like minded people and various high demand, high quality content into our network...content we hope our customers will enjoy. We have partnered with some of the most talented people in the industry to support their art while working diligently to uphold the spirit and the philosophy we believe in - http://guests.met-art.com/philosophy/. We hope to continue down this road to bring more products to our family of members that strike their interest while taking user experience and quality to the next level.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Yes, the one wearing the Adidas flip flop is a female and I'm betting she was much more comfortable in those shoes than I was in mine, LOL.
Uhm now I NEED to see a faceshot of her!!!

Why weren't you comfy? You have nice well-kept feet. :)

I would rather not pose at all...lol. ;) However, if I am forced to choose, I would pose for the very best site, MetArt of course! I can imagine it would be very popular, like how everyone lines up to see the freak shows at the fair. You don't really want to look but you just can't help yourself, that type of thing. HAHA
Haha you're so silly, now you surely want to hear things like "oh no you're super hot". :D

Seriously I think with a good met-art-y makeup you could easily pose for them yourself. It would be popular, but not like a freak show. :p

Again, I already have a monthly Sex-Art membership, but I'm a sucker for games, so I'll take a shot: Iveta B?
Ha, I would have said that, too. She's my all-time favorite!

Quote Originally Posted by Met-Art View Post

Who knows which MetArt model held the #1 rank for the longest amount of time?

I'm guess Jenya D

Met Art has always worked with both male and female photographers. Considering your definition of erotism, as a way to revere the female (by the way, only female?) form and revealing its beauty from within, do you think there's a difference between the work of male and female photographers?

I'm guessing Andrea was the girl who was number 1 the longest.

I would have said that, too. She's my all-time favorite!
I have difficulty choosing between my 10s, but my personal rankings would probably be:

1. Iveta B
2. Jenya D
3. Ariel Piper Fawn
4. Eufrat A
(These were the models responsible for hooking me as a member)

5. Mia Sollis
6. Loreen A
7. Iga A
8. Nikky Case
9. Sofi A
10. Natalia A
11. Alisa G
12. Nina A
13. Indiana A
14. Altea B
15. Ulya I
16. Catherine A
17. Peach A
18. Natalia B
19. Kisa A
20. Lidiya A

I'm guess Jenya D
I'm guessing Andrea was the girl who was number 1 the longest.
These would've been my second and third guesses, though I thought perhaps Andrea C was before there was a ranking system (was there always a ranking system?) as I didn't notice a "Top 10" logo on any of her sets. Jenya D would've been my second guess, though.