• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Exclusive AMA (Ask me Anything) with MetArt

This was my favorite question overall so Congrats! You win a 1 year unlimited free access to the entire MetArt Network! Please send me a private message or email me at jill@metart.com. Thank you very much for participating and I hope you enjoy the membership!

HOLY..................

WOW. NEVER thought this would be THE ONE chosen so finding out it was is beyond flattering to me. Jill - you will be getting mail from me soon.........might take some time for me to recover from the shock of it all though :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Congrats!!!

HOLY..................

WOW. NEVER thought this would be THE ONE chosen so finding out it was is beyond flattering to me. Jill - you will be getting mail from me soon.........might take some time for me to recover from the shock of it all though :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Awesome prize cestmoi. Congrats.

Met-Art

FreeOnes Met-Art Blog
HOLY..................

It was a hard decision, but your question made me think! Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Congrats to Cestmoi2010. Lots to enjoy there - you're gonna be a wreck by the end of its all! Lucky boy. But I'm not complaining - I got a month free at SexArt and I'm just taking a break while I replenish myself. Some cracking videos which are literally draining me!

HOLY..................

Congrats, man! I'm thinking of signing up on the Network myself next year (after my MA yearly subscription ends). There's just too much good stuff on all the sites to be selective. You better make the most of your free year; use it or lose it! :rubbel:

I got a month free at SexArt and I'm just taking a break while I replenish myself. Some cracking videos which are literally draining me!
Hehe, I've been a member there since the beginning; if you want any suggestions, just ask!