• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I haven't check this thread in ages. So I went to her site today and saw a count down of 19 hours... I'm guessing she's relaunching her website?

Has she released any new photo's or clips recently?

AlaeNoctis

Banned

da bulbul

Banned
I wonder if there's an alternate dimension where Denise,Jordan,and Wendy all pose nude :tinhat:

I need to find a wormhole...

I've heard there is a small moon of planet Uranus called No-moneyus where people don't pay for no nudity and all the models there pose nude!
;)

da bulbul

Banned
Yeah, her massive mams are only part of the package. The rest is great, too.

For you guys that feel smug about NOT shelling out for her website, consider what incentive she has to pose at all without the income from those who do. Not much there, huh?

I'll believe it when I see it, but it sounds as if the Great Milani has gotten far enough past her legal problems to delve back into modeling. The natural order of the universe has been restored.;):)

From what I read she has a husband to support her.
Her first site was active until December 2009, so she must have had other sources of income during the year and a half...
So don't worry for her ;)

From what I read she has a husband to support her.
Her first site was active until December 2009, so she must have had other sources of income during the year and a half...
So don't worry for her ;)

Honestly, I don't and won't start now. A woman that looks as yummy as she does will never want for much or for very long so there's no point. :cool:

She is, however, my favorite model. Nobody else can touch her although I like Got Giselle and Tommy Joe, among others, too. Denise doesn't show it all but that's OK with me. ;):1orglaugh

This lady is drop-dead gorgeous. I understand the controversy over nudity vs non-nude, but her success (or at least her former success) seems to be evidence that she's doing something right...

so much waiting --- FOR THIS!!!!!! .. Nude or nonnude - showing tits or not showing .. she was away a lot of time .. enought to have a good material to show !!!! I hope that site gets better !!!

Relax, everyone. The site JUST opened. Naturally there will be more material as time progresses. Just don't expect to be overwhelmed in the first 2 hours (literally) of it opening.

bythebook

Banned
Don't get your hopes high regarding this new site.
She and her husband know she lost A LOT of fans due to the legal dispute. They are also aware of the decent competition now by Carver, Fiore etc.
They will not try to replicate the former site success.
All they need is about 500 members and they have $10,000 per month (this time not shared with anyone else) for a smile, a little cleavage and copy-paste of fitness tips.
Not bad Huh?

AlaeNoctis

Banned
Hopefully she will do something different and refreshing with her new site. She defiantly needs to do some more lingerie shoots. I just don't want to see anymore videos of her walking around her house or shopping with subscribers money... :facepalm: lol