• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Relax, everyone. The site JUST opened. Naturally there will be more material as time progresses. Just don't expect to be overwhelmed in the first 2 hours (literally) of it opening.

I think the same...
It is such a great new that she has a new site, even if it just shows casual pics

Don't get your hopes high regarding this new site.
She and her husband know she lost A LOT of fans due to the legal dispute. They are also aware of the decent competition now by Carver, Fiore etc.
They will not try to replicate the former site success.
All they need is about 500 members and they have $10,000 per month (this time not shared with anyone else) for a smile, a little cleavage and copy-paste of fitness tips.
Not bad Huh?

What.....??
Carver and Fiore competence for Denise???? LOL.

Hopefully she will do something different and refreshing with her new site. She defiantly needs to do some more lingerie shoots. I just don't want to see anymore videos of her walking around her house or shopping with subscribers money... :facepalm: lol

They were my favourite part of her old site (and the candid shoots) I just like that sort of stuff. Different strokes for different folks...

They were my favourite part of her old site (and the candid shoots) I just like that sort of stuff. Different strokes for different folks...
Yep, me too.

I think it comes down to one's imagination. Some need less help than others conjuring up fantasies, which is what it's all about, no? :):rolleyes:;)

I think the same...
It is such a great new that she has a new site, even if it just shows casual pics

well put. she is so gorgeous that any new pics would be nice. ill check back in 6 months, something new should be about by then. and if not, oh well then. we all got to catch a glimpse that'll fuel imagination and create another generation of women that are more willing to show.

She has posted a few new videos on her website just quick ones building up hype for membership I'm guessing.

So what's the deal with this new site?

They made a big deal about the launch but it's still in a perfunctory phase- supposedly limited membership but you can't even register beyond giving a user name and email address for them to contact you about it. :dunno:

Anybody know more? Just asking.

Such a thing shouldn't even being called softcore.

That way, the day she is caught by a camera while she uses a pen to sing an autograph on the street, it will be called public hardcore, just because pen needs 2 letters to be named penis.

This is getting worse than I imagined, I'm starting to think Denisa is trying to recover the money she used to support her litigation and disappear.

The bald man is ScottyJX from ActionGirls.
But I'm almost sure this image appeared at Wendy's or Scotty's Facebook account.

What's with her and fitness all of a sudden? She's DONE!!
Denise, keep your fitness routine to yourself. Your job is to look hot, not tell us how you look hot.
PS. show us your titties for the love of god