• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
What's with her and fitness all of a sudden? She's DONE!!
Denise, keep your fitness routine to yourself. Your job is to look hot, not tell us how you look hot.
PS. show us your titties for the love of god
A reasonable person would have to conclude that's extremely unlikely now, so can we give that prayer a rest? :horse::facepalm::2 cents:

jimbob101

Banned
hey guys i think denise is going to show some skin, in her last video i dont think she was wearing a bra and you could almost see through it.

AlaeNoctis

Banned
hey guys i think denise is going to show some skin, in her last video i dont think she was wearing a bra and you could almost see through it.

Can you tell us the name of the video:dunno:
This information is pretty vague...

jimbob101

Banned
yes but the point is i am pretty sure she was not wearing a bra and you could see through it. what this implies is that at least the content she will put out will be as good as the old content which was not that bad. her going topless is a dream, it is possible but unlikely. i was worried that her new stuff would be without any nipple action at all. sure we all waited along time for her to come back but i think its not too bad considering.

Sorry, but it doesn't look as her left nipple through her top... and also looks like she's really wearing a bra there.
Just try to watch it at full size.

I think this is something related to her top (probably oil or similar thing which could be revealed by the camera).

I watched it at 1680x1050, you can see that this mark appears over her left breast ONLY.
...no mention this is shown too far from where her nipples are supposed to be and it hasn't any volume (is known she has big nipples).

That's probably oil or a similar substance.
Try to expand these images with Paint or something similar:

If her nipple is there, it is probably on image 4, but below and more at the right, quite near her arm (as usual).
I don't know if I'm able to post that video here (even being a public one), but I could share it here, so you could see what happens.

AlaeNoctis

Banned
Her tits look a lot smaller. I am wondering if its not becouse of this sick fitness diets she has been into. Did you guy had the same impression as I did:

jimbob101

Banned
under closer inspection i have to agree, i was wrong, no nipple action. i think i just wanted it to much. lol. everybody just tune your brains to one thought, her showing the goods. i think if us perverts collectively used are combined power it can happen. remember denise topless, repeat. lol.

Her tits look a lot smaller. I am wondering if its not becouse of this sick fitness diets she has been into. Did you guy had the same impression as I did:

If you say "her tits look a lot smaller because of her sick fitness", then ...her boobs are naturals according to you...

AlaeNoctis

Banned
If you say "her tits look a lot smaller because of her sick fitness", then ...her boobs are naturals according to you...

Her boobs were already big before she gets the implants. So, by going into those crazy diets, she is losing this natural tisue she had on her tits. These are my thoughts.

Her boobs were already big before she gets the implants. So, by going into those crazy diets, she is losing this natural tisue she had on her tits. These are my thoughts.

I disagree with you. By the oldest photos she definitely didn't have big breasts. It looks like she replaced the gigantic implants with smaller ones, after all they are a burden if there is no income from them...