• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

pitino

are you talking to me?
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

http://photos.freeones.com/d_babes/Danielle_FTV_003/

11%5B2%5D.jpg

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

So where does getting a guy off (by whatever means necessary) rate on your list of things that turn you on?

Do you feel a certain empowerment when you make a guy cum?

I don't really feel empowerment...it just makes me satisfied to see the person I'm with satisfied. Like I said I will try pretty much anything once (as long as it doesn't harm someone) so if the person I'm with is into something kinky then I will most likely try it just to please them....and I hope it would be the same for the other person.

danielleftv

Danielle is there any chance we will ever see video from www.ftvx.com posted anywhere? I read elsewhere that he cancelled plans to launch the site because he was unhappy with how the content turned out but from what I see in those preview pics I would have gladly forked over cash to see what he put up. Is that stuff just being discarded or will it ever see any kind of release and did you shoot any hardcore stuff for the site before he decided not to do it anymore?

Honestly I'm not sure what is going on with that anymore. The quality of the video is absolute crap to tell you the truth. My boss decided that he would get more complaints than satisfied members if he went through and opened the site. There is a small possibility though that he may end up putting some of the hardcore videos FTVGirls but only for the girls who have appeared on FTV (ie Katelynn, Gabby, Riley, Kori.)

Danielle,

I mean no disrespect when I ask this, but it’s about the amateur allure guy. Did you laugh your ass off on the inside when you saw the size of his penis? More power to him for actually being able to get girls all be it by paying for it though. I mean come on, that guy has got to have the smallest penis in the adult industry. He has great content but every time I see him try to have sex with a girl I laugh my ass off at how pathetic the size of his penis is, half the videos I have seen the girls don’t even make a sound...I'm guessing its because they are trying to figure out if its even in yet. Again, I mean no disrespect to you if this offends you in some way.

danielleftv

Danielle,

I mean no disrespect when I ask this, but it’s about the amateur allure guy. Did you laugh your ass off on the inside when you saw the size of his penis? More power to him for actually being able to get girls all be it by paying for it though. I mean come on, that guy has got to have the smallest penis in the adult industry. He has great content but every time I see him try to have sex with a girl I laugh my ass off at how pathetic the size of his penis is, half the videos I have seen the girls don’t even make a sound...I'm guessing its because they are trying to figure out if its even in yet. Again, I mean no disrespect to you if this offends you in some way.

Hmmm....I don't think he was small by any means. I thought he was just right. Plus if you watch my video on AA then you will see that I was definitely enjoying myself :D.

I'd rather have a small dick and fuck all of those hot women he gets for his site, personally.

As I originaly stated, getting it by using your own ability is a lot different then paying for it. I could, we all could get top shelf leg just like he does if I/we paid to get it.

danielleftv
Hmmm....I don't think he was small by any means. I thought he was just right. Plus if you watch my video on AA then you will see that I was definitely enjoying myself .

Well then, I would like to see you with someone who has something more to offer...because that guy sure as hell doesnt.

I thought he was just right

hmmm maybe I need a reduction then, I guess girls like getting thumbed now. Anyways, you are stunningly gorgeous and I thank you for coming on here to get closer to your fans as I am one. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely self in the future.

danielleftv

As I originaly stated, getting it by using your own ability is a lot different then paying for it. I could, we all could get top shelf leg just like he does if I/we paid to get it.

Well then, I would like to see you with someone who has something more to offer...because that guy sure as hell doesnt.

hmmm maybe I need a reduction then, I guess girls like getting thumbed now. Anyways, you are stunningly gorgeous and I thank you for coming on here to get closer to your fans as I am one. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely self in the future.

Well I'm not all that particular about size to tell you the truth (personally I thought he was a fine size)....hell as long as I'm getting some I'm perfectly happy :D