• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Danielle FTV - Busty FTV Girl

Will FTV let you? I didn't think they were real keen on the whole b/g thing. Regardless, I'm for it...

Well I've talked about it with my boss and since it is my site I can do pretty much whatever I want to do. He's just suggested that I wait a little while before introducing any boy/girl.

I vote for you choosing a guy from your fans... would be like an online reality show, lol

One page ago you were saying how you dont want to see her with another man, now your saying you want her to pick one from her fans. By your own admission your obsessed with her, probably unhelathily so if that was a subtle suggestion for it to be you, i think youve already ruined your chances!

One page ago you were saying how you dont want to see her with another man, now your saying you want her to pick one from her fans. By your own admission your obsessed with her, probably unhelathily so if that was a subtle suggestion for it to be you, i think youve already ruined your chances!

LOL... ok... I mean that i wouldn´t like her to do so, but if she decides it is ok and maybe that would be a good way... I am not sick nor blahblahblah, but it is your opinion

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member

So I've always wondered this.

What's your opinion of the tit fuck?

I honestly don't really have an opinion on tit sex. I mean of course I've done it...but honestly real sex is sooooo much better. But I'm always down for pretty much anything so if that's what the guy is into then so be it.

Now if she asks us to fight to the death for the magnificent pleasure of sex with her she'll have a lot of dead bodies on her hands. Hmm, you very well could be an evil genius danielle.

I honestly don't really have an opinion on tit sex. I mean of course I've done it...but honestly real sex is sooooo much better. But I'm always down for pretty much anything so if that's what the guy is into then so be it.

So where does getting a guy off (by whatever means necessary) rate on your list of things that turn you on?

Do you feel a certain empowerment when you make a guy cum?

Danielle is there any chance we will ever see video from www.ftvx.com posted anywhere? I read elsewhere that he cancelled plans to launch the site because he was unhappy with how the content turned out but from what I see in those preview pics I would have gladly forked over cash to see what he put up. Is that stuff just being discarded or will it ever see any kind of release and did you shoot any hardcore stuff for the site before he decided not to do it anymore?