• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member
danielle! i just came across a video of you being naughty in the middle of the phx forum. that was super hot.

do you go to it every year? i think i saw allison angel there last year.. someone like that.. i forget.

I've attended the forum about three times now. I will most likely go again next year.

- - - Updated - - -

My IR scene for my website has been cancelled until the moratorium ends. If I'm not able to shoot it this month it will be shot next month.

danielleftv

Official Checked Star Member
Also I will be on Streamate tomorrow (12/12) at 3pm PST until about 6 or so and then I have a webcam show on my website www.danielleftv.com (it's free for members) at 7pm PST. I hope to "see" some of you guys there. Friday I will be on Streamate at 2 until about 6:30pm PST. This will be my first time camming solo on Streamate so I'm a bit nervous. I've researched it and have made a list of helpful tips. If you guys have any comments or tips to give me about camming on Streamate or MyFreeCams (I've also signed up there) I would really appreciate it.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I've attended the forum about three times now. I will most likely go again next year.

nice. i'm planning on going again this year. i met some cool people there last time. and ate a ton of tacos from that one place nearby.

you can't go wrong with tacos.