• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

I use to have a membership to her web site. They rip you off after two months. It took a month to get everything cancelled. The worst part is that there are no nudes and the butt shots suck. Out of a hundred pics in a series, only 7 or 10 are worth looking. Yes, she is hot but not 30 bucks a month hot.

You, sir, are a loon. We've been members for years - worth every pence.

Sharapovaly yours,
SLIME

Just a quick splort to get this young lady back top-of-mind. We've noticed that while Xtina's thread is a mere three (3) pages, Nextdoor Nikki's is umpteen (umpteen) pages. Now, Nikki is obviously cute.

But...

It is not Our policy to judge earthlings, so We will confine Ourselves to remarking that Christina's hangnails would make Nikki a Sunday face.

Get some, go again,
SLIME

Oh, come the fuck on! Is it because She's not as overtly slutty (no offense, ma'am) as NDN? Must EVERYTHING be so blatant with you earthlings?

This

Girl

Is

"god."

We will fight on the beaches, etc, etc,
SLIME

In case any of you are unaware, Christina is also pursuing a more "legit" (sigh...) career with Pasadena Pictures. She recently (and briefly) appeared in Eminem's "Ass Like That" video.

She

Is

"god."

Smells like teen spurt,
SLIME

AngelOfDeath

Closed Account
Yeaaaaaa, I'm lovin' it.
edit: no hotlinking pictures or video clips
Pm me for a lil bit more of this set...just 1 or 2 pics, that's all.

Last edited by a moderator:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
I suppose everyone has seen this lil' clip then....

edit: no hotlinking pictures or video clips

Last edited by a moderator: