• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christina Model, Christina Lucci, Christina's Paradise, Christina Marie Hopkins, Deb Gooden

ATTENTION, EARTHLINGS:

WE ARE ONCE AGAIN AMONG YE!

Christina is "god."

Auld lang zyklon,
SLIME

Ok she is a total hottie but all her vids are the same they show her in a great outfit but doing the same silly dance over and over and over again. Let see some new moves hunny or she can do the same dance less the clothes.

Agree with JizzHack somewhat, but there's something about this girl.
I don't know what it is, but I keep looking at her week after week after week.
Go Pistons.

Re: christina model

tdwatcher said:
She's always stunning. As far as I know her pics are only available on her site

Yep only on her site. Reminds me of Yulia Nova. Can't even find her here at Freeones...

it seems they're aggresive with the image's exclusivity, and there are few galleries available, and most of the results found in a Google image search are dead links or 404 redirects...

But there are some forums however I don't think i can mention them here... and they'll probably all be red-x's by the time you get there... lol

bobthomas said:
has anybody heard of this girl in the pic she has a website at http://www.christinamodel.com/ anybody know where i can find free pics and movies of her
1. google
2. magictepot.com
3. askjolene.com

Her vids are not worth watching. If you see one, they are all the same. Some stupid dance with her hands on her knees smiling at the camera in a bikini. :sleep:

If there are pics of her nipples out there they are faked, wet t-shirts, or slip ups. :thumbsup:

her "sister" Haylie was pretty hot as well.

if you use SHAREAZA put in any actress name and you will get something
i use it and it is great for finding that hard to find babe