• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

He's admitted that he conspired to torture - violating fed law - time to prosecute?

• Yes, he's admitted to it, so he should be prosecuted.

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • No, torture's cool if we already know they're guilty - duh!

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • This is complicated, I'm not sure. Don't know... (convince me!)

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I'm really not concerned with how we treat imprisoned terrorists. As long as it's not happening within the 48 and we're extracting needed information, the methods used aren't any of my business. It's not like they play by the rules, so why should we? If torturing these people prevents another attack like 9/11, I'm perfectly okay with torturing the fuck out of 'em. I just don't need to hear about it....

This is all false justification. Torture never yields anything the torturer already doesn't know. At best it gets confirmation. At worst it gets useless lies proffered up to stop the torture.

“The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by entering its prisons”
Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Aren't we supposed to be better than the terrorist scum?

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I think when it comes down to it, we'll find, like we already know, even though BUSH was the mouth on the puppet, it was RUMSFELD and CHENEY yanking the chains of the puppet. :rolleyes:

I think that whole 3 headed Piece Of Shit GOP Team should either be tortured, Jailed for life, or for that matter, I think alot of AMERICANS would say all three should receive the Death Penalty. :mad::cussing::crash:

All 3 of them, Deserve any of the 3 of those punishments depending on what you convict them of. all of them are guilty of a Pile of crimes a mile high, whether it be domestic crimes, international crimes, or out right war crimes, hmmm take your pick. either way they are all guilty of something worthy of any of those conclusions.
:yesyes::uohs::eyeso:

I think a better question would be what you would do if you were pres.? I think I could sleep at night knowing some camel jockey was'nt being allowed to sleep and having ...hit me baby one more time,last Christmas or Girl you know it's true on repeat for days on end until they coughed up some info. ;)

You're totally right. We should have invited the nice, pleasant peace loving freedom fighters to tea and politely asked if, it wouldn't be too much trouble, they would help us out and point to the bad guys. Yeah, that would have been the right way to do it.

:rolleyes:

Thank God there are people running things who don't have their heads stuffed up delusional, naive, hippy asses.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Unfortunately.

Many Presidents should have been charged with treason and given the death penalty.

For example, all of them after JFK. :hatsoff:

What did Clinton do again?

Something, I bet.

So, maybe if we really want to win, we should find some kind of torture that's even more brutal than the worst things Al Qaeda and the Taliban have EVER done!

We can outdo them on this! USA1!!

I'm all for torturing terrorists. If you're not, well, I guess you're just a pussy.

Since both Bush & Cheney are terrorists, I say we torture both those sons of bitches :)

Good God you're an idiot.

NeoCons calling me that is typical nonsense they say when they come in defense of their cowardly NeoCon heroes

I actually wasn't talking to you that time. But since you called me your retarded NeoCon slur, then yeah. You're an idiot too. Only a retarded fucking idiot would call a Libertarian a NeoCon.

I've met Libertarians who are genuine Conservatives and they agree with me that there are some generic "Conservatives" who call themselves Lbertarians who are nothing but bona fide idiot NeoCons becoz they are inconsistent with Libertarian Conservative theories

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I recall someone within the last couple of weeks owning you over the use of your favorite word. The gist of their epic ownage of you was that a Neocon is someone who formerly espoused liberal beliefs but changed with prevailing sentiment. Also, someone of limited intellect needs a catchy phrase to lump a group of people into that would simultaneously denigrate the target and identify the user of the word as someone who can't think up an original idea or insult on their own.

I could care less what you think on any particular topic because you are the type of person who thrives on spreading misery and encouraging rancor among the normally happy people who visit freeones on a regular basis. Your continued stirring of the pot about hot button subjects only strengthens my belief that you are an attention whore and that any attention, good or bad, will suffice.

I knew a kid like that in grade school. He had brain surgery in third grade and had to wear a motorcycle helmet everywhere he went. He'd intentionally get in trouble so he could face the standard punishment of standing in front of the chalkboard. Then he'd lick the chalkboard and illicit further negative attention. I think I saw him eat a couple of boogers a couple of times too.

Granted, rarely you post something of genuine interest, like how to survive a fall of 35,000 feet or a little snippet in the funny pictures forum, but mostly I think of you as a helmet wearing booger-eater.

This thought about your posts deserves a reboot.