• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Champions League 2005/2006 thread

Champions League 2005/2006

• AC Milan

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Juventues

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Inter Milan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bayern Munich

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Liverpool

• Chelsea

• Arsenal

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Real Madrid

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Barcelona

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters
3-2? ...that's a very optimistic opinion , poggy!!!

my guess is that the defences are gonna be very tight , cause the reward it too big!!!

if I'd bet, I'd give 1-0 for Barca... ;)

agggelos21 said:
3-2? ...that's a very optimistic opinion , poggy!!!

my guess is that the defences are gonna be very tight , cause the reward it too big!!!

if I'd bet, I'd give 1-0 for Barca... ;)

Who'd have said last years was going to be 3-3 after all both teams had only conceaded 3 goals all the way through.

poggy1 said:
Who'd have said last years was going to be 3-3 after all both teams had only conceaded 3 goals all the way through.

True, finals tend to hold surprises and have amazing comebacks (see last season and Manchester United vs Bayern Munich).
Nevertheless, a team that hadn't conceided a goal in 10 CL games and a team that conceided only about 4 goals in the CL and managed to hold Milan on 0 goals for 180 minutes...

indeed!!! you both gave some very good examples ;)
maybe if we see a quick goal, then the game will be more "open"...!

either way I hope we'll watch a final that will be unforgetable!

I don't know how the defence couldn't fail with player like Henry, Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Giuly & Pires...
I bet we will see at least 3 goals this night but can't predit who will score :dunno:

Go Go Arsenal :D

Horrible decision by the ref to send of Lahmann and disqualify a goal by Giuly but the champions league proves it's truly a league of miracles, Arsenal go to 1-0 from a header by Sol Campbell. None other but Campbell.

Calm said:
Very rubbish, he's been mediocere in this game and the 2 games against Milan.
Larsson is the man of the match in my book.

Spot on about Larsson. Two superb assists.

Henry and Ronaldinhio were both shit tonight.

Henry should have scored early on and after that it seemed like he wasn't even playing and Ronaldinho seemed to lose the ball every time he got a hold of it.

It always happens when you big players up as much as Henry and Ronaldinhio were. People were making out like it was just Henry vs Ronaldinhio. :nono:

Valdes, Iniesta, Etto and Larsson were excellent for Barcelona.

Toure and Eboue (although he could of been sent off) were excellent for Arsenal.

thegunner898989 said:
It was the refs fault!
and don't forget Lehmann !!

without this red card Arsenal could have win this match but, after lehmann's fault, at 10vs11 against the great Barca staying at 1-0 for Arsenal would have been a real god's act..

anyways, it was still a good match, Barca deserves its reward, Arsenal too but have been unlucky :(

barca (as proven) were simply the better side of them all.

what?
Arsenal should have won, they were having the better of the game untill the red card.
And even after that they were the better side.
Barcelona realy didn't create any chance except for the chance Eto'o had just before half-time.
Henry could have, should have scored 2-0, and that would have been end of game and Arsenal deserved winners.

But hey, they realy gave it all they had, 200% every single one of them.
Arsenal are champions in my heart, that will never change.

Well my question is, why did they put a ref thats not good enough for the world cup finals, in charge of such a big game.

But he did get the sending off right. Also Henry was right to critisize him.

darkman

Retired Moderator
All I want to say is CONGRATS BARÇA! :nanner:
They deserved it :thumbsup:

See you in Germany :wave: Go Brazil :glugglug: