• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Barbie Griffin / Veronica Black / Sandy Reed / Michelle McCurry

georges

Staff member
i am sorry but ican't help you on this one. :confused: :(

regards

georges

Last edited:
I wish M&B let even non-members see exactly how many galleries they have of each model, like Blue Fantasies does.

I guess you just have to ask somebody who does have access to the member's area if there are any Barbie galleries newer than the panties / mirror one. Either that, or pay for a 1-day trial, but make sure you cancel if you don't wanna be billed for a full month. ;)

georges

Staff member
that is a solution and one of the best Nobody

regards

georges;):)

THANK YOU!!!...now if only you could spell her name right. lol I'm planning on putting all her pics on a CD, so I can have them all forever! lol Someone should start a new thread called ULTIMATE BARBIE and just post all the links/galleries/pics of her so that way everyone can just go to that thread. Just an idea.

There's also a Barbie Griffin gallery at Glamour Models Gone Bad where she's on a pool table, but I haven't found any free samples from that set yet. If anyone does, please let us know! :D

So 2003 is over, and the voting is closed for the round of the Mystique contest that Barbie / Michelle entered. I think she came in 2nd place out of the 300 or so models who entered, which I guess means she'll be modeling for Mystique Magazine too. :)

georges

Staff member
2nd out of 300 magistral congratulations. i had to admit that barbie is fucking hot, she has a nice huge pounding cummy @ss, magnifisicient boobies:boobies: and she has a cute face:angels::rolleyes:

regards

Last edited:
georges said:
2nd out of 300 magistral congratulations. i had to admit that barbie is fucking hot, she has a nice huge pounding cummy @ss, magnifisicient boobies:boobies: and she has a cute face:angels::rolleyes:

regards

word.

georges

Staff member
to daman: why did you post that??? it is not the first time that i see this pic and it begins to get on my nerves as well as on other people nerves. so please stop it.

regards