• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Barbie Griffin / Veronica Black / Sandy Reed / Michelle McCurry

georges

Staff member
no probs neo;)

thanks for this link :hatsoff::thumbsup:

regards

georges;):)

georges

Staff member
thanks for the link addict:hatsoff::thumbsup:

regards

i joined the mac and bumble site, but i can't find more than 2 videos of barbie griffin, one of them just being a stupid interview....is anybody who is a member of the site know where all the good videos are? please tell!

I just tried them, and they work for me. :confused: I selected the Quicktime 56k version of each, right-clicked, did "Open link in new window," and watched them. :)

And mastermikex, I don't know how to answer that. Were you the one who did the 1-day trial for M&B? If so, what convinced you to sign up for a whole month? (Or are you just on another 1-day trial? :D)

uh, i got screwed over...i guess i didn't cancel soon enough, you gotta cancel before your one day is over...bleah! oh well....the extra month did let me get a whole shit load more, lol....not worth the money, i'd only recommend a one day thingy....apparently barbie is having updates on the 10th and 25th of december, but there aren't any preview pics yet....so maybe i'll get another 1 day pass in jan or something and hope i don't get fucked over again!

Sorry to hear that you ended up paying for a whole month when you didn't want to. :(

I'd think if M&B has released all the Barbie pics they've shot so far, why not just work with her again and create another half-dozen galleries? Maybe that's what those December updates will be.......or maybe they'll only be releases of video footage they've had lying around for months (from the original batch of galleries).

Time will tell!

the other models were nice, yea...Alley Baggett is my fav model, but i've pretty much seen everything on that site of hers....sky lopez was nice, got some sydney moon...its all good...basically just joined for barbie though...got some AWESOME veronika zemanova vids...not a bad deal

georges

Staff member
excellent link nobody:hatsoff::thumbsup:

regards

georges

Staff member
hi sland 74;):)

excellent links for your first post:hatsoff: and enjoy your stay:party:

regards

georges;)

Turbo Lover said:
Any more new ones?:rolleyes:
In addition to checking AlmightyZeus.com for M&B samples, I visit the site that sland74 linked for free stuff from Blue Fantasies. If you change the ### (18post.com/tgp/bluefantasies###) in the link, you'll see a new gallery; I think they're up to around 160 now. So every once in a while a new Barbie or Sandy sample set will turn up if I'm lucky. ;)

And of course, I check Barbie's Freeones page to see if new links are added there, like the pics she did for GlamourModelsGoneBad.com, which are pretty sweet.

Oh yeah, I'm told Michelle is doing very well in the Mystique contest I mentioned, but that site isn't very generous with free samples, so if she takes some pictures for them, you'll probably need to be a member of their site to see 'em. :mad:

georges

Staff member
and also to pay a certain monthly amount for having right to see pics.

regards

Last edited: