• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Barbie Griffin / Veronica Black / Sandy Reed / Michelle McCurry

georges

Staff member
me too:rolleyes::angels: this barbie is one hot babe:boobies::angels:

No new sample gallery links to give, but I do have some more info about Barbie...

I just noticed she was added to the Mac and Bumble "Bumblegirl" modeling contest at www.bumblegirl.com. I've been voting in this thing for quite a while now, but I think anybody who wants to vote can still register to do so (it's free!).

Also, I'm told that for the Mystique contest, although Barbie (Michelle) placed in the top 3 out of like 300, apparently she's STILL not yet an "official Mystique model," whatever that means. She's just earned the right to do a test-shoot with them, or something. :confused:

georges

Staff member
that is confusing:confused: but barbie is in every case a nice babe:boobies::angels::rolleyes:

regards

georges;)

georges

Staff member
thanks for the barbie set, sinner:hatsoff::thumbsup:

yes barbie is a hot big boobed babe and her @ss is a nice curvy huge pounding cummy @ss:boobies::rolleyes::sex: i would fuck her hard in a heartbeat

regards

georges

georges

Staff member
thanks for this awesome link.:hatsoff::thumbsup:

the more i see her the more i like her:boobies::angels:

regards

georges;)

I have every single picture of Barbie Griffin saved on my hard drive. This is my WALLPAPER. I get excited just by looking at her eyes...sooooooo hot.

ps. I didn't have the link that nobody just posted (Thank you).
If anyone see new pics please post the links here.
Thanks.

I feel like such a dick...... :o

All those annoying updates I've been giving about Michelle aka Barbie in the Mystique-Magazine contest have apparently been for NOTHING, because now I'm hearing she's dropping out of the contest, after being one of the 6 models from the pool of ~300 to advance to the next round! :confused:

I don't wanna speculate too much about the reason for her decision, though. Maybe there's simply a scheduling conflict with the BumbleGirl.com contest (she's still in THAT one, I hope!) and she had to pick one or the other.

OK, enough of my whining. I'm glad you liked that link, and if I find more I'll post 'em. :)

georges

Staff member
thank you so much for your kindness nobody:hatsoff::thumbsup:

have a beer on me :glugglug::beer:

regards

georges;)

georges

Staff member
maybe;) the best thing to do if you want to know if there are links on a babe you like is to register at myfreeones.com and add the babes you like, it will automatically say you if there are new links on a babe you ar looking for.

have a beer on me:beer::glugglug:

regards

georges;):)

georges said:
maybe;) the best thing to do if you want to know if there are links on a babe you like is to register at myfreeones.com and add the babes you like, it will automatically say you if there are new links on a babe you ar looking for.

have a beer on me:beer::glugglug:

regards

Thanks pal. I've been registered there for a while now, but just added her to my favorites last night.

georges

Staff member
sinner said:
Thanks pal. I've been registered there for a while now, but just added her to my favorites last night.

good new you can do same with opther babes. hope you enjoyed all the links.

warm regards

is that Pink set a new mac and bumble set? does anybody know? i know there were supposed to be 2 new sets last month....not sure what they look like yet though...that Pink set looks kinda blue fantasyish....