• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask me (SpexyAshleigh) any question you want!

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
~Spexy~ if you win a category in the MFO contest...how will you celebrate? Will that celebration involve a cam session that blows minds and loads all over the universe???

:boobies::rubbel: :clap:

I've made it clear that if I win a category, the first thing I'm gonna do with that money is buy a sybian, and give out a free one hour show in my chatroom with my first ride on it ;)

SpexyAshleigh

wat's the sweetest thing a fan has done for u?

bought me a vip pass to a local Backstreet Boys show so I could meet them for the first time :)

Is there anywhere that I can see more pics of you in this dress?
http://spexyashleigh.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/BSB-CRUISE-294.jpg

I posted a couple on my blog - the rest of them are in a photo set that I'm selling to theboys in my mfc room. There aren't that many pics in that dress, only a few others though.

SpexyAshleigh

Did you catch the Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block performance on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin Eve?

Hell yeah I did! I don't have tv/cable, so I had to hunt down a live streaming of Dick Clarks NYE show online...waited over an hour to watch it :) It was pretty awsome! :D

I've made it clear that if I win a category, the first thing I'm gonna do with that money is buy a sybian, and give out a free one hour show in my chatroom with my first ride on it ;)

oh my! Now I'm really starting to hope that the votes I have given you since I joined recently can make the difference! lol But since I'm aussie in a completely different time zone, it would be my luck I'll probably be at work or something when that happens :(.
But anyway I hope you win in at least 1 category purely cos you seem genuine and down to earth! Any celebration like that would be a bonus ;)

Now for a question or 2....
I've read in another thread you're a fan of Trailer Park Boys. How much of that was due to them shooting close to home? Or was that just a nice coincedence?
Also I once asked someone I used to chat to who's also from Nova Scotia about Trailer Park Boys and she felt the show kinda displayed the area in a poor light. How do you feel about this? Is there any truth to it? Personally I just figure it was a tv show and like most there might be some small truth to it but for the most part it's all made up.

SpexyAshleigh

Happy New Years SpexyAshleigh

Happy New Years to you too :)

oh my! Now I'm really starting to hope that the votes I have given you since I joined recently can make the difference! lol But since I'm aussie in a completely different time zone, it would be my luck I'll probably be at work or something when that happens :(.
But anyway I hope you win in at least 1 category purely cos you seem genuine and down to earth! Any celebration like that would be a bonus ;)

hehe actually, I have ALOT of regular aussies visit my chatroom...I spend alot of time on super late nite, so there might be a chance you'd catch me. In either case, I'll be posting ahead of time what day/time I'll be doing the show so it'll give everyone the chance to make arrangements/call in sick to work lols.

hehe actually, I have ALOT of regular aussies visit my chatroom...I spend alot of time on super late nite, so there might be a chance you'd catch me. In either case, I'll be posting ahead of time what day/time I'll be doing the show so it'll give everyone the chance to make arrangements/call in sick to work lols.

Call in sick? Well that would be the aussie thing to do lol I can imagine the phone call with the boss...."hey boss I can't come into work today, I gotta watch this pretty young lady from Canada who also happens to have one of the best butts I have ever seen do a Cam show. Hope you understand, cya tomorrow" LOL

Yeah I think it's best to lie :p

Ash, how long & wide was the dick of the biggest-dick boyfriend you ever fucked, and did it hurt the first time you did it? btw thanks for answering some of my previous questions! I've read through all your 800+ posts to make sure I wasn't asking any repeat questions.. and geeeze I KNOW you love bacon - u should start a thread on it! haha :))

Hey Spexy, I'm curious to know, could you ever see yourself dating/marrying someone religious?

The reason I ask is, in this day and age, people can seem to find a way to love and accept all types of people and their lifestyles, but when it comes to being Christian (devoutly religious), there is a lot of apprehention there. It's almost like a non-sin dependant lifestyle is just not acceptable for a lot of women. I've heard of and seen chicks give a person with just about any other lifestyle a chance with little thought (including otherwise straight women dating other women), but faith based lifestyles...

I have decided to live as a Christian; a faith based lifestyle. For me, it kinda like coming out of the closet, without people telling me how brave I am. It's a lot more difficult to tell others than I thought it would be. As you can see, I'm still here on FO, but in a little bit of a different way. My goal is to get to a point that I can live a non-sin dependant lifestyle. It doesn't mean that I'll beat people in the head with the Bible, or go out of my way to damn people to Hell. It also doesn't mean I am anti-real life. I'm still very much a realist. I pray. I pray for you and me both. I recognize what my nature is, and have come hate the guilt associated with it, but I still love women. I can understand the needs of women in 2011, but again, my lifestyle is virtually unacceptable by many based on perception.

To (hypothetically) have a shot at SpexyAshleigh, I refuse to pretend to be something I am not. I'd like to lean on the fact I really like Spexy, and we are compatible in most ways, and that of course, Spexy likes me as well. This is kinda a tall order and a lot to request in that I've chosen to walk a Christian path, amongst especially hot chicks.

What'dya think?

SpexyAshleigh

Do I get to hold the controls to the Sybian while your on it?

hehe sure ;)

Ash, how long & wide was the dick of the biggest-dick boyfriend you ever fucked, and did it hurt the first time you did it? btw thanks for answering some of my previous questions! I've read through all your 800+ posts to make sure I wasn't asking any repeat questions.. and geeeze I KNOW you love bacon - u should start a thread on it! haha :))

Biggest dick...was around 7-8 inches and no idea how wide it was (never cared to measure) and yes it hurt everytime we had sex. Thank god he was a minute man (actually less, averaged about 30-45 seconds before blowing his load) lol

Hey Spexy, I'm curious to know, could you ever see yourself dating/marrying someone religious?

The reason I ask is, in this day and age, people can seem to find a way to love and accept all types of people and their lifestyles, but when it comes to being Christian (devoutly religious), there is a lot of apprehention there. It's almost like a non-sin dependant lifestyle is just not acceptable for a lot of women. I've heard of and seen chicks give a person with just about any other lifestyle a chance with little thought (including otherwise straight women dating other women), but faith based lifestyles...

I have decided to live as a Christian; a faith based lifestyle. For me, it kinda like coming out of the closet, without people telling me how brave I am. It's a lot more difficult to tell others than I thought it would be. As you can see, I'm still here on FO, but in a little bit of a different way. My goal is to get to a point that I can live a non-sin dependant lifestyle. It doesn't mean that I'll beat people in the head with the Bible, or go out of my way to damn people to Hell. It also doesn't mean I am anti-real life. I'm still very much a realist. I pray. I pray for you and me both. I recognize what my nature is, and have come hate the guilt associated with it, but I still love women. I can understand the needs of women in 2011, but again, my lifestyle is virtually unacceptable by many based on perception.

To (hypothetically) have a shot at SpexyAshleigh, I refuse to pretend to be something I am not. I'd like to lean on the fact I really like Spexy, and we are compatible in most ways, and that of course, Spexy likes me as well. This is kinda a tall order and a lot to request in that I've chosen to walk a Christian path, amongst especially hot chicks.

What'dya think?

I would never even consider dating a religious man or man of faith. Ever. There are some lifestyles that can mesh fine, or where compromises can be made but when it comes to a faith-based lifestyle trying to mesh with one that is the opposite...well, its pretty damned hard to deal with. In the eyes of most religions, my being in the adult industry, and doing the things that I do on a daily basis, would be considered sinning big time. I couldn't imagine living with a Christian, doing what I do and having it work. Its difficult to just be in a relationship with someone who's NOT religious because what I do is very compromising in making a relationship work. Plus, if we ended up married and had children...disagreeing on how to raise the children re: religion is a problem that would never be solved or agreed upon. So...no, its not worth the conflict. I'd never ever go out with a person of faith, and its not because I'm prejudice, its just because I know it wouldn't work. Just like I know it wouldn't work for me to date an addict, or a college student...lifestyles I just don't wish to share.

I would never even consider dating a religious man or man of faith. Ever..
I agree! Personally, I would never date or marry a buddhist or Muslim. They are ethnocentric, and most are even racist.

I would never even consider dating a religious man or man of faith. Ever. There are some lifestyles that can mesh fine, or where compromises can be made but when it comes to a faith-based lifestyle trying to mesh with one that is the opposite...well, its pretty damned hard to deal with. In the eyes of most religions, my being in the adult industry, and doing the things that I do on a daily basis, would be considered sinning big time. I couldn't imagine living with a Christian, doing what I do and having it work. Its difficult to just be in a relationship with someone who's NOT religious because what I do is very compromising in making a relationship work. Plus, if we ended up married and had children...disagreeing on how to raise the children re: religion is a problem that would never be solved or agreed upon. So...no, its not worth the conflict. I'd never ever go out with a person of faith, and its not because I'm prejudice, its just because I know it wouldn't work. Just like I know it wouldn't work for me to date an addict, or a college student...lifestyles I just don't wish to share.

That's interesting. Again, you're perception is that the lifestyle is completely unacceptable. I find this incredibly disconcerting on many levels, mainly because of so-called Christian believers attitudes and the fact they have put their hand in creating this stigma that you and many others share. To be honest, I shared the same thought.

As you probably have figured out, I personally do not share the same feeling on non-Christians as many other Christians do. Once again, its pretty evident by my participation in this site. My issue is that believers tend to become way out of touch with reality, and have made a very POSITIVE thing, like having a realtionship with God, incredibly negative in the eyes of non-believers. It stands to reason by Christians that SpexyAshleigh DOES NOT have a relationship with God and DOES NOT desire to have one.

This may not be true.

The fact is, you just may have a relationship with God. Who am I to dictate what that is. You enjoy your lifestyle, it's what you chosen and how you've chosen to live, but does that disqualify you as a Christian??? Did it disqualify the thief on the cross next to Jesus??? The answer is absolutely not, but a lot of believers don't feel that way. My lifestyle in a lot of ways is not much different than yours. I was tought to lead people into building a realtionship with God, not to shoot arrows at their life. Its for this reason (and others) that I do not go to churches. After you do get a relationship going, your walk with that is just that... YOUR WALK.

Without going too much further, Spexy, you're thoughts and ideas about this whole thing are very typical and incredibly warranted, but why does this have to mean a guy like me MUST miss out out on a great girl like you? This is kinda what I struggle with when I tell people that I do have a relationship with God. My hope is that you do as well, regardless of lifestyle, brands, badges, and labels.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
That's interesting. Again, you're perception is that the lifestyle is completely unacceptable. I find this incredibly disconcerting on many levels, mainly because of so-called Christian believers attitudes and the fact they have put their hand in creating this stigma that you and many others share. To be honest, I shared the same thought.

As you probably have figured out, I personally do not share the same feeling on non-Christians as many other Christians do. Once again, its pretty evident by my participation in this site. My issue is that believers tend to become way out of touch with reality, and have made a very POSITIVE thing, like having a realtionship with God, incredibly negative in the eyes of non-believers. It stands to reason by Christians that SpexyAshleigh DOES NOT have a relationship with God and DOES NOT desire to have one.

This may not be true.

The fact is, you just may have a relationship with God. Who am I to dictate what that is. You enjoy your lifestyle, it's what you chosen and how you've chosen to live, but does that disqualify you as a Christian??? Did it disqualify the thief on the cross next to Jesus??? The answer is absolutely not, but a lot of believers don't feel that way. My lifestyle in a lot of ways is not much different than yours. I was tought to lead people into building a realtionship with God, not to shoot arrows at their life. Its for this reason (and others) that I do not go to churches. After you do get a relationship going, your walk with that is just that... YOUR WALK.

Without going too much further, Spexy, you're thoughts and ideas about this whole thing are very typical and incredibly warranted, but why does this have to mean a guy like me MUST miss out out on a great girl like you? This is kinda what I struggle with when I tell people that I do have a relationship with God. My hope is that you do as well, regardless of lifestyle, brands, badges, and labels.

Ay Yi Yi...this thread is getting off at a very WRONG exit!:facepalm:
I have experience in this very matter:

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=403358
Coming form the NON Christian side of this very equation....run the other way, fast as you can!!! :eek: