• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
You're definitely forgetting "The Tragedy of Titus Andronicus" (note the user name good sirs). It was the Bard's first tragedy and definitely his deadliest. It's not very well known, but it's my favorite. Here's the death count:

Mutius, Bassianus, Martius, Quintus, the Jester, the Nurse, Chiron, Demetrius, Lavinia, Tamora, Titus, Saturninus, and Aaron. I think I got 'em all. Basically, everyone dies except for Lucius. A crazy tale indeed...

The movie with Anthony Hopkins is well worth seeing. It is simply called Titus.

Although in Scotland it's called Off Sales.

Off licence, off sales both mean that alcoholic drink can be sold for consumption off the premises.A pub or club has an "on" licence which means you can drink on the premises, which is probably while you're there anyway.Usually an "on" licence also includes "off"sales so you can buy a bottle at the pub to take home.

BTW, who is The Stig? Latest rumors, anyone?

Some say, that he's actually me and some say that he visits Freeones, but insists on paying for the privilege.

All we know is... he resembles a sperm..

I've always thought of Michael Crawford as a warbler - not a comedian. He did appear in the truly abysmal 'Some Mother's Do 'Av 'Em', and fair do's to the bloke, he did all his own stunts.

I've always thought of Michael Crawford as a warbler - not a comedian. He did appear in the truly abysmal 'Some Mother's Do 'Av 'Em', and fair do's to the bloke, he did all his own stunts.
It wasn't abysmal, & some of his slapstick antics would have made Phantom of The Opera a bit more interesting! Old Lloyd Webber missed a trick there!
& he was also Condorman!
'nuff said!
:tongue:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Does anyone, apart from William Regal, say besmirch? That is one of my all-time favorite words. I have no idea why it's not in the American lexicon.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
When I say it, my girlfriend makes fun of me. :mad: Had I been born in London, it would have been acceptable.

It's probably acceptable in Oxford University, but anywhere else you'd get your head kicked in. :wave2: