• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Armageddon!!!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I propose the official armageddon thread!
Just curious how everyone thinks the world might end or at least how humanity will meet it's demise!
Personaly I think that if the world isn't destroyed by nuclear warfare then either an asteroid the size of Rhode Island will hit or the supervolcano under yellowstone will blow and create unprecidented global cooling by blocking out the sun and usher in another ice age...hence the end of mankind but not the world!
Discuss!

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
I don't speculate because it won't happen in my lifetime or that of my followers.... for centuries to come. Humans are as resilient as they are stupid.

4G63

Closed Account
Humans have spent 100,000 years on a planet that is over a 1,000,000,000 years old. Earth is 7926 miles thick pole to pole (that's 3963 miles to the core), and man has never been deeper than 50 miles.

When it happens it's going to be big.

Legzman

Humans have spent 100,000 years on a planet that is over a 1,000,000,000 years old. Earth is 7926 miles thick pole to pole, and man has never been deeper than 50 miles.
yea we know more about outer space than we do about our own planet!

when the sun dies and consumes our solar system

but that is so far off

and it aint when all these religious nuts or fake psychics say it willl be

I was watching a programme about 6 months about a boy called Nostradamus. This boy made several predictions about how the world would pan out and has been scarily accurate with a lot of stuff. However he has had more spectacular misses than hits. He predicts that the world will end on the 6th of June 2006. Although I don't buy in to his theory I still though tI would share it with others.

Also on Nostradamus he predicted that in 2006 a world leader called Bush will be assasinated with his brother taking over the leadership. Again I don't buy in to this theoryy but the programme was brilliant.

jumbo_jim said:
He predicts that the world will end on the 6th of June 2006.

Sorry I'm going to be washing my hair that day so :tongue:
See if I'm wrong, then wherever we go after this, you's will so take the piss out of me...

Legzman

I was watching a programme about 6 months about a boy called Nostradamus.
he was so vague that anyone could take and twist his words to make it seem like that is what he was predicting. I watched a similar show and wasn't at all impressed by it. Would be nice to predict things like the end of the world but you just can't do it. Show was interesting I'll admit!

We're gonna wipe ourselves out, maybe a nuke war, maybe a super-disease of our own creation, who knows how but it'll happen.

The world will go on, we'll fade from its face, maybe one day a new intelligence will emerge and eventually find some evidence we once existed.

4G63

Closed Account
I'd have to say my money is on bird flu or some other form of influenza. It's patient and has been with humanity since the beginning.

Have any of you considered an escape plan should a Zombie Holocaust occur? I propse that the non-zombified people of the world all sail out into the ocean and wait a while till the zombies die, and possibly have a big party too.

regmcfly said:
Have any of you considered an escape plan should a Zombie Holocaust occur? I propse that the non-zombified people of the world all sail out into the ocean and wait a while till the zombies die, and possibly have a big party too.
I second that.

Lets see we have

super virus
meteorite wiping out humanity
global warming
alien invasion
zombie/robot invasion or artificial intelligence take over
nuclear winter
global war
mass famine
super volcano
super tsunami
crazy super storm
something screwing up in our genetics that doesn’t allow us to procreate
angry Chuck Norris
Earth flies out of its orbit
the sun envelops the earth
unknown nearby undetected red dwarf star absorbs enough mass to go supernova
Judgment day
magnetic field around Earth dissapears allowing solar wind to strip atmosphere
mass suicide after Freeones disappears
and Juball’s midgets

Does anybody have any more or is willing to set odds on these happening. I'm going with either global warming or Juball's midgets to be the first one I think.

Last edited:

4G63

Closed Account
D-rock said:
Lets see we have

super virus
meteorite wiping out humanity
global warming
alien invasion
zombie/robot invasion or artificial intelligence take over
nuclear winter
global war
mass famine
super volcano
super tsunami
crazy super storm
something screwing up in our genetics that doesn’t allow us to procreate
angry Chuck Norris
Earth flies out of its orbit
the sun envelops the earth
unknown nearby undetected red dwarf star absorbs enough mass to go supernova
Judgment day
magnetic field around Earth dissapears allowing solar wind to strip atmosphere
mass suicide after Freeones disappears
and Juball’s midgets

Does anybody have any more or is willing to set odds on these happening. I'm going with either global warming or Juball's midgets to be the first one I think.

Zombies dude, fucking zombies.

:D

Legzman

Zombies dude, fucking zombies.
obsesed with zombies huh? I kinda like the supernova one myself!