• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any UFC fans present?

I hate GSP as well. he is very cocky and conceded, as for henderson and bisping thats a toss up.. and the fights you mention sound interesting but none of them are my faves! unless that the "axe murder" silva your refering too?? I will look it up, but if its him then I am definately eager for that fight!

p.s. I just noticed somethin!! your a buckeyes fan!! :thefinger J/K I am a wolverine fan from up north of you, dats right MICHIGAN!! :yesyes::rolf2: were sworn enemies! :rolleyes: J/K again, I don't dislike you, nor am I really giving you the finger! but you do know I hate the buckeyes! :yesyes: regardless. take care.. :hatsoff:

Lol, sorry to hear that

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
How many games did the Michigan football team win? 2...3... or did they even win a game because it seems like they always lost.

Well, a least you got/had Michael Phelps! :dunno:

I was slow to start watching/liking UFC until about 2 years ago when my friend started buying the fights and inviting people over to watch matches on Spike. Now I look forward to a good fight. Some of these guys have really good skills I have to say. I like to root for the underdog or the 'humble fighter' whenever I check out a fight--I'm actually surprised how many big name fighters currently live and train in my hometown. True, some matches can be slow or boring, but that happens in all sports from time to time.

Marlo Manson

How many games did the Michigan football team win? 2...3... or did they even win a game because it seems like they always lost.

Well, a least you got/had Michael Phelps! :dunno:

C'mon cuzzo, you know michigan was in a rebuilding year, different coach, WAY different offensive scheme, and allot of the players on last years roster were not suited to play RR's offense! plus he (RR) has proven that he is a good coach, everywhere he has gone, within a year or two his teams were contenders!

So yeah I wouldn't be surprised to see Michigan have one more mediocre year, but after that.. look out!! and where do you live rwill? just so I know your team?? :dunno::hatsoff:

Last edited:
Im not trying to bash Michigan, it's just that when you think of Michigan you think of their football team.

Im originally from Oklahoma and I'm a hardcore Sooner fan. Though we're in a much better situation than you, I feel your pain, probably more.

: starts crying:

After every season I come dangerously close to suicide, and it doesn't help that I live in Gator Country! Plus, it's spring break so every Gator is here in south Florida, so now I get it all the time!

At least I have a basketball team to back me up! Boomer Sooner!

*didn't mean to go off topic

Marlo Manson

Im not trying to bash Michigan, it's just that when you think of Michigan you think of their football team.

Im originally from Oklahoma and I'm a hardcore Sooner fan. Though we're in a much better situation than you, I feel your pain, probably more.

: starts crying:

After every season I come dangerously close to suicide, and it doesn't help that I live in Gator Country! Plus, it's spring break so every Gator is here in south Florida, so now I get it all the time!

At least I have a basketball team to back me up! Boomer Sooner!

*didn't mean to go off topic

Its all good! I went :2offtopic when I noticed that I was conversing with an obvious luckeye fan "osubucks2417" so I went off course for a minute..

I know you were not bashing Michigan just like the buckeyes everybody loves to hate "the best" and both U of M and OSU are among the elite year after year.. not to mention the long tradition of exemplary customs and expectations @ Michigan!! now back to UFC!! :rolleyes::D

p.s. I do like the sooners football team! and matter of fact I like the Seminoles, gators, and hurricane's football teams, only the gators in mens basketball! :yesyes:

I hate GSP as well. he is very cocky and conceded, as for henderson and bisping thats a toss up.. and the other fights you mentioned sound interesting, other than that I am not terribly interested in them, cuz none of them are my faves! unless thats the "axe murder" silva your referring too?? I will look it up, but if its him then I am definitely eager for that fight!

p.s. I just noticed something!! your a buckeyes fan!! :thefinger I am J/K I am a wolverines fan from up north of you, dats right MICHIGAN!! :yesyes::rofl2: were supposed to be sworn enemies! :rolleyes: J/K again, I don't dislike you, nor am I really giving you the finger! but you do know I hate the buckeyes! :yesyes: regardless of how cool you are!! take care.. :hatsoff:

I understand no need for explanation on that point.

The main event for UFC 98 will be Rashad Evans defending his title against Lyoto Machida. Rampage has jaw and hand issues so with the quick turnaround from his last fight to the May scheduling he wont be able to fight. Machida finally gets a shot at the belt and I'm interested to see how Evans handles him. Two unbeatens taking on each other for the belt. Cant get no bigger than this.

I think the referee's are very good in MMA. They jump in between them fast before the guy gets hurt. Sometimes their a little too early to seperate them. Better 1 sec early than a second after the dude is knocked out.
I heard that they are considering making elbows illegal, because so many fighters are getting deep cuts from them.
Fedor from Russia is unstoppable.

Marlo Manson

Damn breaking news!! I just read in racerXf1's thread, that MASK the founder of TAPOUT clothing was killed instantly in a car accident in California. apparently he was drag racing in his Ferrari and hit a utility pole. :uohs: that sucks big ass!! :yesyes: R.I.P. MASK :bowdown::hatsoff:

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
It does suck. Thsoe guys believed from the git go and lived the American Dream. He will be missed

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
(BIG NEWS UFC FANS!!!)..BJ penn has filed a formed complaint with the nevada state athletic commission. alleging that George st. Pierre used illegal means to gain an unfair advantage in their welterweight titlebout at UFC 94 in january. (mmajunkie) has learned that the complaint seeks to desclare st. Pierre's victory in the JAN. 31 fight a "no contest". and requests that the NSAC suspend the Licenses of st. Pierre, trainer greg jackson and cornerman phil nurse. in addition penn is seeking 250,000 fine to levied against the trio. penn alleges that the application of vaseline/petrolem jelly or some substance to Pierre's body by his agents. the complaint also states that penn is not alone in his accusations against st. Pierre. fighters matt hughes, sean sherk & jason miller all have raised questions about the slipperiness of st. Pierre in their bouts against the canadian.

Marlo Manson

(BIG NEWS UFC FANS!!!)..BJ penn has filed a formed complaint with the nevada state athletic commission. alleging that George st. Pierre used illegal means to gain an unfair advantage in their welterweight titlebout at UFC 94 in january. (mmajunkie) has learned that the complaint seeks to desclare st. Pierre's victory in the JAN. 31 fight a "no contest". and requests that the NSAC suspend the Licenses of st. Pierre, trainer greg jackson and cornerman phil nurse. in addition penn is seeking 250,000 fine to levied against the trio. penn alleges that the application of vaseline/petrolem jelly or some substance to Pierre's body by his agents. the complaint also states that penn is not alone in his accusations against st. Pierre. fighters matt hughes, sean sherk & jason miller all have raised questions about the slipperiness of st. Pierre in their bouts against the canadian.

I can't stand GSP, but in his defense, and I LOVE BJ Penn, how can they really tell when they are sweating and bleeding in addition to his claims?

I mean it is also, note worth that several other fighters have pondered the possibility as well, but don't you think it would have been caught on tape or proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, if not how do they prove beyond doubt that this was done by GSP and his handlers?

I mean that is a hefty accusation to levy against a fellow fighter if you can't prove your case?

BJ Penn was once the greatest in the UFC and is still a great fighter, but he's acting like a crybaby here. He lost the fight plain and simple. It wasn't an exciting fight, but he lost...everybody loses BJ, get over it!

Forrest Griffin vs Thiago Silva at UFC 101 in August. Both fighters coming off losses and I feel both will want a big win to move back into the title chase. Hopefully Forrest will be at 100% after breaking his hand against Evans.