• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any UFC fans present?

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Rashad has never been "caught", that punch from nowhere that levels a fighter. He is due and if there is one guy who can deliver it, it is Rampage. In all other sports, I have a favorite. In UFC, I just watch and enjoy. I usually get about half the fights in the PPVs wrong when I predict a winner. After over three years of seeing almost every PPV, I just want to see good fights. Evans and Rampage will deliver.

Chuck was the man, now he is on the undercard. Matt Hughes is probably retiring after the Serra fight, GSP and Spider Silva are riding high now, but for how long?

Mir and Lesnar is gonna be a blast.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
UFC fan here. I like Rampage but I don't know if he has what it takes to put down Rashad Evans. Evans has been awesome in last few fights. The way he took out Chuck Liddell and then Forrest Griffin, wow. Evans can take a punch, and he will have to against Rampage, but he has a quick, powerful punch that Chuck and Forrest don't. Rampage beat Chuck but lost to Forrest (controversial decision, I will give you that). Evans is similar to Anderson Silva in that a fight can be over in a flash, all he needs is one opportunity.

If Rampage and Rashad are to fight in say August or September, I will have to go with Evans.

Who would I want to hang out with a drink a beer? Rampage. But in the fight, I gotta go with Evans.

you think that Rampage don't have what it takes to beat Rashad. well you forgot that Rampage is a former champion and he wants that belt back. and he's extremely focus and prepared for this fight so don't sleep on Rampage!

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
Rashad has never been "caught", that punch from nowhere that levels a fighter. He is due and if there is one guy who can deliver it, it is Rampage. In all other sports, I have a favorite. In UFC, I just watch and enjoy. I usually get about half the fights in the PPVs wrong when I predict a winner. After over three years of seeing almost every PPV, I just want to see good fights. Evans and Rampage will deliver.

Chuck was the man, now he is on the undercard. Matt Hughes is probably retiring after the Serra fight, GSP and Spider Silva are riding high now, but for how long?

Mir and Lesnar is gonna be a blast.

i would love for frank mir to beat Lesnar but that fight is not going to happen. because an mma site is reporting that mir is having surgery on his knee. Lesnar is lucky because mir all ready beat him.

I think that Chieck Kongo, or whatever his name is, will step up and face Lesnar now that Mir is out with injury.

Anderson Silva needs some competition, as does GSP. Word is Dana White wants a Silva/GSP match. That would be huge. But that would require Silva dropping and St.Pierre gaining weight.

There is a guy in the WEC that is tearing shit up. Urijah Faber. He needs to come to UFC. He's a horse and he'd be the new face of the UFC if he came over.

The UFC's heavyweight division is a joke. Their heavyweight champ, Brock Lesnar, is ranked 8th among heavyweights in all the leagues. 8th. Their champ is the 8th best heavyweight in the world.

Here is the most recent rankings, by division if anybody is interested.

Heavyweight

1. Fedor Emelianenko
2. Frank Mir
3. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
4. Josh Barnett
5. Andrei Arlovski
6. Alistair Overeem
7. Fabricio Werdum
8. Brock Lesnar
9. Randy Couture
10. Gabriel Gonzaga

Light heavyweight

1. Rashad Evans
2. Lyoto Machida
3. Quinton Jackson
4. Thiago Silva
5. Forrest Griffin
6. Keith Jardine
7. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
8. Mauricio Rua
9. Rich Franklin
10. Renato Sobral

Middleweight

1. Anderson Silva
2. Paulo Filho
3. Gegard Mousasi
4. Patrick Cote
5. Thales Leites
6. Nate Marquardt
7. Yushin Okami
8. Dan Henderson
9. Demian Maia
10. Robbie Lawler

Welterweight

1. Georges St. Pierre
2. Jon Fitch
3. Thiago Alves
4. Jake Shields
5. Carlos Condit
6. Mike Swick
7. Josh Koscheck
8. Matt Serra
9. Marcus Davis
10. Dustin Hazelett

Lightweight

1. B.J. Penn
2. Kenny Florian
3. Sean Sherk
4. Shinya Aoki
5. Joachim Hansen
6. Eddie Alvarez
7. Gesias Calvancante
8. Gray Maynard
9. Roger Huerta
10. Takanori Gomi

Featherweight

1. Norifumi Yamamoto
2. Urijah Faber
3. Hatsu Hioki
4. Mike Brown
5. Waggney Fabiano
6. Masakuza Imanari
7. Hideki Kadowaki
8. Leonard Garcia
9. Jose Aldo
10. Akitoshi Tamura

Bantamweight

1. Miguel Torres
2. Manny Tapia
3. Masakatsu Ueda
4. Takeya Mizugaki
5. Brian Bowles
6. Will Ribeiro
7. Marcos Galvao
8. Chase Beebe
9. Koetsu Okazaki
10. Yoshiro Maeda

I love Rampage Jackson! I think I have a bit of a man-crush on him(no homo!).

Great fight too, I watched the whole thing! Can't wait to see how he does against Rashad Evans!

feller469

I like Faber too. He got caught against Mike Brown. Brown is solid though. I think now that Faber has that first loss, he will be even tougher. I look forward to his next fight.

I am not surprised the Mir-Lesnar fight is now gonna be in UFC 100. I am not doubting the surgery layoff, I was just surprised that UFC 100 was only going to feature GSP. Seems like the UFC was trying to get the 100th edition to be around the 4th of July and be the biggest one ever. Now with Mir-Lesnar on the card with GSP, it is getting there.

I would not be surprised to see another name fight added to the card.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
if check kongo does fight Lesnar it would be interesting but knowing dana,diana white you guys know who i'm taking about. he allways got something up his sleeve so anything could happen. as for UFC 100 they probably are going to pull all the stops and add only the top fighters.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Since ufc 100 is so special and its gonna be on the 4th of july they should feature all title matches! if not I don't see it being any better than some of the past shows..

Don't get me wrong, not like they can't find great fights for ufc 100, but unless its a stellar card.. I think all the fights should be be for a belt! :yesyes::D:2 cents:

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
Since ufc 100 is so special and its gonna be on the 4th of july they should feature all title matches! if not I don't see it being any better than some of the past shows..

Don't get me wrong, not like they can't find great fights for ufc 100, but unless its a stellar card.. I think all the fights should be be for a belt! :yesyes::D:2 cents:

i agree Marlo they should make all the fights for the belt that will be amazing if they pull that off. but what if they add female fighters to UFC 100 that should be interesting to see. but dana white don't want females fighters in UFC. personality i think he's a D-bag just my opinion he reminds me of don king if you know what i mean.

Marlo Manson

i agree Marlo they should make all the fights for the belt that will be amazing if they pull that off. but what if they add female fighters to UFC 100 that should be interesting to see. but dana white don't want females fighters in UFC. personality i think he's a D-bag just my opinion he reminds me of don king if you know what i mean.

Ehh I am not so sure about females fighting in the UFC either!! I have mixed feelings about woman involved in combat type sports.. I am all for womens rights, but too watch two women beating the shit out of each other would be kind of hard to stomach!!

I watched womens thai boxing and it wasn't too bad.. but when you add in the wrestling and the ground and pound aspect of UFC, I think thats WAY too brutal for women to dealing with, not to mention the gimmicky aspect of women fighting in the UFC..

I respect your disliking of dana white, but I think dana white is a business man, flatout, he's about his business, and makin money, and I think its a true about what they say, if your a nice guy when it comes to dealing with people you'll get stepped on without even knowing it.. so I have no problems with how dana white runs the UFC, of course thats just my opinion, you have the right to feel however you please. :dunno::hatsoff:

Last edited:

feller469

I beg Dana White, no women in UFC. If the women want to fight, there are other companies. I don't want to plunk down $50 and be forced to watch two women fight. Just as I don't watch flyweight boxing. Nothing against the fighters, but just not my bag.

I think I saw UFC 100 was going to be July 11.

I like Dana White because he is controversial. He makes it interesting.

dana white, is a business man. He do not see women MMA fighting as a money maker, so i can see why he refuse to have women in the UFC. Plus, women MMA isn't really that big as the Men MMA. I wouldn't pay $50 to see 2 women's fight either.

Im a huge UFC/ MMA fan, and the Biggest Andrei Arlovski fan on the planet

Did you see Andrei Arlovski get his ass KO by fedor. XDLOL:rofl: It's was awesome, he got KO in mid air.LOL :)

Last edited:

Its not a good idea to hold all 5 title matches on one card for a business standpoint for UFC. If they did that then were would be at least 3 months before and 3 months after the PPV with no title matches. Now I'm sure there could be matches that could get the UFC by but it wouldnt be ideal. Also with title matches being 5 rounds and not 3 this could be a problem. I guess Dana wants to make this a big big card but not at the expense of the surronding cards.

Marlo Manson

Its not a good idea to hold all 5 title matches on one card for a business standpoint for UFC. If they did that then were would be at least 3 months before and 3 months after the PPV with no title matches. Now I'm sure there could be matches that could get the UFC by but it wouldnt be ideal. Also with title matches being 5 rounds and not 3 this could be a problem. I guess Dana wants to make this a big big card but not at the expense of the surronding cards.

Great point, I took that into consideration as well, but I was thinking he might want UFC 100 to be the mother card of all events to date.

I know 100 will unlikely to be an all belts card, but for the sake of UFC promoting itself and turning heads, this has to be a MONSTER card!! I mean all top notch fighters from top too bottom!! :yesyes::hatsoff:

Last edited:
For UFC 100 you essentially have two of the biggest draws in GSP and Lesnar. I feel Alves will be a challenge for GSP since Alves is so much bigger. I heard that after making weight for his fight against Koscheck that by fight time Alves was at like 195. I would love to see Alves wins since I don't care for GSP.

Henderson and Bisping are scheduled for UFC 100 and I'm very intrigued by this fight. The fight is going to be at 185, and if Bisping wins I could see him getting the next crack at Silva if he wins against Leites. But if Hendo wins then what since he has been fighting at 205 his last 2 fights and has already lost to The Spider.

Some fights in the near future:
UFC 98: Hughes vs Serra, the grudge match finally happens.
UFC 99: Franklin vs W.Silva at a 195 lb catch weight
UFC 101: Couture vs Noguiera

Marlo Manson

For UFC 100 you essentially have two of the biggest draws in GSP and Lesnar. I feel Alves will be a challenge for GSP since Alves is so much bigger. I heard that after making weight for his fight against Koscheck that by fight time Alves was at like 195. I would love to see Alves wins since I don't care for GSP.

Henderson and Bisping are scheduled for UFC 100 and I'm very intrigued by this fight. The fight is going to be at 185, and if Bisping wins I could see him getting the next crack at Silva if he wins against Leites. But if Hendo wins then what since he has been fighting at 205 his last 2 fights and has already lost to The Spider.

Some fights in the near future:
UFC 98: Hughes vs Serra, the grudge match finally happens.
UFC 99: Franklin vs W.Silva at a 195 lb catch weight
UFC 101: Couture vs Noguiera

I hate GSP as well. he is very cocky and conceded, as for henderson and bisping thats a toss up.. and the other fights you mentioned sound interesting, other than that I am not terribly interested in them, cuz none of them are my faves! unless thats the "axe murder" silva your referring too?? I will look it up, but if its him then I am definitely eager for that fight!

p.s. I just noticed something!! your a buckeyes fan!! :thefinger I am J/K I am a wolverines fan from up north of you, dats right MICHIGAN!! :yesyes::rofl2: were supposed to be sworn enemies! :rolleyes: J/K again, I don't dislike you, nor am I really giving you the finger! but you do know I hate the buckeyes! :yesyes: regardless of how cool you are!! take care.. :hatsoff:

Last edited: