• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any UFC fans present?

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I did a topic search and didn't see any UFC threads before I started this thread in case there are indeed ANY I didn't see.

Anyway I love the UFC! thats some brutally awesome shit to watch, I don't get sick or queasy @ the sight of blood, but sometimes it gets hard to watch when one of the guys is bleeding profusely out of a horrendous cut!

I really can't believe nobodies been killed in MMA? don't get me wrong, I am glad nobody has died, but its just so dangerous and unpredictable, that definitely shows the referee's are doing a great job! but when knee's and elbow's are entered into the equation in hand to hand combat! DAMN!! punches and kicks are indeed devastating, but when elbows and knee's make flush contact they inflict way more damage!

These guys have to be in great shape and in order to flourish in MMA you have to be a good striker, and have a GREAT ground game as well! some of those submission holds can sometimes be more dangerous than striking!

Who are your favorite UFC fighters? I will name mine later! only one complaint about the UFC, just like boxing the SCORING JUDGES SUCK ASS! I can't tell you how many times I have watched a fight and seen it go the distance and the guy who lost the fight wins because of inept blind scoring judges! :rolleyes: :hatsoff:

Last edited:
I find UFC to be very homoerotic. fighting is one thing, all I see is half naked men with their arms around each other rolling around on the floor.

Much like professional wrestling. But pro-wrstelrs don't try to hurt each other, so that makes me think that UFC fighters are even gayer and that they fight each other to try and suppress their own powerful homosexuality.

Marlo Manson

I find UFC to be very homoerotic. fighting is one thing, all I see is half naked men with their arms around each other rolling around on the floor.

Much like professional wrestling. But pro-wrstelrs don't try to hurt each other, so that makes me think that UFC fighters are even gayer and that they fight each other to try and suppress their own powerful homosexuality.

Ok that's a unique opinion, albeit I disagree, some fighters maybe gay? :dunno:

but I think the lack of clothes IE- boxer shorts is appropriate for the sport! I don't enjoy seeing barefoot men! I know I wouldn't like to expose my ugly ass feet let alone be fighting barefoot, but aside from that I don't think sexuality or orientation of the fighter are in doubt because what they wear in the cage, and physical contact during fights is a part of MMA. so if they are in it for sexual reasons I wouldn't let the guy I am fighting know that! but thanx for sharing your thoughts. :thumbsup::hatsoff:

Rampage jackson!!!

Most definitely thats my buoy!! I watched a show while he was training for the lidell fight, and he seems like a really cool guy!

No not a fan hatsoff:

OK maybe someday you'll get into it? :dunno: :hatsoff:

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of MMA. There is a thread I just found today on here that has a lot of MMA fans posting in it.

I love it. MMA is my passion. Been a fan since 03 (not going to lie and say since the first one) I'm a BJJ Blue belt and 1-1 as an amateur. I stopped training a few years ago though. I used to train at Performance JJ in NJ.

My favs are Arlovski, A. Silva, Randy, Bonnar, Alvarez, Hansen, C. Guida, Sakuraba and a host of others. It's easier for me to name the guys I do not like.

Although they are good fighter I do not like the ghetto attitude of the Diaz bros. I do not like Mike Kyle, Kid Yamamoto or Gilbert Yvel because they hit refs. I don't like guys that have been caught cheating either. Martial arts is very much about respect and I can't stand the guys that disrespect for no reason.

Rezen, yes, MMA rules I am not very big fan (I mean that I do not always know the latest news, and bios of every fighter) but I like to watch it, and have seen most of the fights at youtube.

Bop Sapp is the best ;)
just kidding

I think that today no one is better than Fedor Emelianenko, he has only one lost in his career, and he fight with the most famous fighters and beat them all. Would like to see him in a fight with Randy.

Mirko Cro Cop is also very impressive one

Rezen, yes, MMA rules I am not very big fan (I mean that I do not always know the latest news, and bios of every fighter) but I like to watch it, and have seen most of the fights at youtube.

Bop Sapp is the best ;)
just kidding

I think that today no one is better than Fedor Emelianenko, he has only one lost in his career, and he fight with the most famous fighters and beat them all. Would like to see him in a fight with Randy.

Mirko Cro Cop is also very impressive one

Sapp vs. Nog is epic! It's one of the fights where Nogueira looked like he was gogin to die but came through.

I liked how Bob was lifting Nogueira like a toy, and throwing him... or how he was about to simply jump on Nog and wipe up the floor with him, when Nogueira was lying on the back and defending himself with his legs :1orglaugh
I remember that even commentator said "Bob, please, do not do it!"

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
MMA is "okay" at best. Yes, some...SOME of the fights are entertaining to watch, but 99% of them are complete suck fests.

I swear, everytime I watch it, I see one decent match that is surrounded by 4 or 5 pieces of shit. There's hardly ever any good rivalries that get to continue. They just pit some big name fighter against some no name jackass who gets beaten to death in 45 seconds.

Plus, people like Chuck Liddell get their dicked sucked for having moderate talent and a mediocre record. I don't get it...:dunno:

I was kidding about the gay thing. I just don't like seeing the guys rolling around on the ground in submission holds, which is where it always goes after about 10 seconds. It makes me think that these guys have no technique, they can't stand up and hit each other, or block and counter their opponents attack, they basically just have to sit on the guy and choke him out. In boxing once the guy goes down, he's out. I agree with that. if you can't stand up and fight, then you should be out. It's the same in all traditional martial arts demonstrations.

Marlo Manson

I'm a big fan of MMA. There is a thread I just found today on here that has a lot of MMA fans posting in it.

I love it. MMA is my passion. Been a fan since 03 (not going to lie and say since the first one) I'm a BJJ Blue belt and 1-1 as an amateur. I stopped training a few years ago though. I used to train at Performance JJ in NJ.

My favs are Arlovski, A. Silva, Randy, Bonnar, Alvarez, Hansen, C. Guida, Sakuraba and a host of others. It's easier for me to name the guys I do not like.

Although they are good fighter I do not like the ghetto attitude of the Diaz bros. I do not like Mike Kyle, Kid Yamamoto or Gilbert Yvel because they hit refs. I don't like guys that have been caught cheating either. Martial arts is very much about respect and I can't stand the guys that disrespect for no reason.

I did a search and I didn't see the UFC thread so I started this one, do you have the link of the other thread?

Thats cool you've dabbled a bit with MMA fighting, impressive, I like the pitbull, A. Silva, randy coutour, Bonnar, alvarez! out of guys you like.

Out of the guys you don't like, I don't mind Nate Diaz. and I am not familar with the others.

I to don't like cheaters whether it be in the ring antic's or substance, steroids etc.. while training :nono: but overall I too love UFC. :thumbsup:

MMA is "okay" at best. Yes, some...SOME of the fights are entertaining to watch, but 99% of them are complete suck fests.

I swear, everytime I watch it, I see one decent match that is surrounded by 4 or 5 pieces of shit. There's hardly ever any good rivalries that get to continue. They just pit some big name fighter against some no name jackass who gets beaten to death in 45 seconds.

Plus, people like Chuck Liddell get their dicked sucked for having moderate talent and a mediocre record. I don't get it...dunno:

I think the fight cards are a little more entertaining then that, there maybe a couple of mismatches here and there, but otherwise its not overly frequent.

Rivalries have to be accepted by both sides, there have been cases where for whatever reason one camp doesn't agree to a rematch, or they can't work out the money? who knows?

There have been guys who have gone @ it more than 2 or 3 times against each other IE- liddel vs. coutour, lidell vs. ortiz.

lidell's record my indicate he's only mediocre, but he's always fought the toughest fights, of course with his style your either gonna win hopefully most of the time, but sometimes your gonna lose some!

Unfortunately I don't get my meat sucked presently, but I wouldn't mind a sexy hooking me up a couple of times a day! :pimpdaddy

MMA is great. better than boxing. WWE is gay.

I agree on all counts!! I was waiting for somebody to address the WWE!

I can't watch it only cuz I know its fake, some of the peronalites are cool, but after that, all the anger displayed, and the hostilaties they have scripted out for them goes down by the wayside, cuz the rage looks genuine.

But then, (its so cheesey) that the actual wrestling match is the side show! :rolleyes:

I was kidding about the gay thing. I just don't like seeing the guys rolling around on the ground in submission holds, which is where it always goes after about 10 seconds. It makes me think that these guys have no technique, they can't stand up and hit each other, or block and counter their opponents attack, they basically just have to sit on the guy and choke him out. In boxing once the guy goes down, he's out. I agree with that. if you can't stand up and fight, then you should be out. It's the same in all traditional martial arts demonstrations.

I for some reason knew you were kidding about it being gay, I could just tell, but I don't really agree with your views about the fights. if it turns out to be more of a stand up fight trading punches, kicks, dirty boxing etc..etc.. hell thats cool with me, I love to see KO's!

But if the fight drops to the ground thats a part of the MMA that is the reason the sport is unique,

You have to be skilled with wrestling and J.Jitsu to fight in MMA, (hence the title of the sport MIXED martial arts, so you have to be able to defend yourself against striking, wrestling, which features submission holds, and you can win or lose easily if you don't have the skills to defend and apply these techniques.

When you have a mix of striking and wrestling while the fight is on the ground, you have ground and pound! I find it very exciting and I am amazed with the skills these fighters have to have in order to successfully compete in the MMA style fighting. :hatsoff:

Last edited:

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
yep i'm a UFC fan and i just saw the results for ufc 96 and Rampage Jackson beat keith jardine. and earns a title shot against current champion Rashad Evans. this should be a great fight but i want Rampage to win!!!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I was waiting for somebody to address the WWE!

Okay. ;)

Anyone who thinks wrestling, MMA, or any fighting sport is "gay" is a closet homosexual themselves. :hatsoff:

Gay means happy.

About submission holds. This isn't boxing. If you want to see two guys just punch each other watch boxing.

It takes a lot of skill and endurance to fight the way MMA and wrestlers do.

As for wrestling like TNA. Step in the ring if you think it is all "fake."
I'd like to see someone in an Iron Man match that says wrestling is fake.
Then watch as they are placed in an iron lung. :tongue:

Marlo Manson

yep i'm a UFC fan and i just saw the results for ufc 96 and Rampage Jackson beat keith jardine. and earns a title shot against current champion Rashad Evans. this should be a great fight but i want Rampage to win!!!

Yep I was checkin the results out earlier! RAMPAGE WON!! DATS MY MAN!! I hope he beats the fuck outta Evans! :yesyes:

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
UFC fan here. I like Rampage but I don't know if he has what it takes to put down Rashad Evans. Evans has been awesome in last few fights. The way he took out Chuck Liddell and then Forrest Griffin, wow. Evans can take a punch, and he will have to against Rampage, but he has a quick, powerful punch that Chuck and Forrest don't. Rampage beat Chuck but lost to Forrest (controversial decision, I will give you that). Evans is similar to Anderson Silva in that a fight can be over in a flash, all he needs is one opportunity.

If Rampage and Rashad are to fight in say August or September, I will have to go with Evans.

Who would I want to hang out with a drink a beer? Rampage. But in the fight, I gotta go with Evans.

Marlo Manson

Okay. ;)

Anyone who thinks wrestling, MMA, or any fighting sport is "gay" is a closet homosexual themselves. :hatsoff:

Gay means happy.

About submission holds. This isn't boxing. If you want to see two guys just punch each other watch boxing.

It takes a lot of skill and endurance to fight the way MMA and wrestlers do.

As for wrestling like TNA. Step in the ring if you think it is all "fake."
I'd like to see someone in an Iron Man match that says wrestling is fake.
Then watch as they are placed in an iron lung.

Awww c'mon will, Are you serious??? you don't really wanna argue wit me about WWE or TNA and the like do ya?? you know anybody that goes up against me loses! I am undefeated!! :rolleyes::yesyes:

But seriously I know the high wire flying air moves, the slams, the power moves are real, I mean they can hurt, but those athletes know how to do all those moves without getting hurt.. that said, all the punching, slapping, kicking, twisting, choke holds and other obvious fake contact is just that FAKE!! the winner is scripted just like a soap opera!! :shock:

I found a site one-time about an upcoming wrestlemania wayback in the day and read each match what would happen.. etc.. etc.. AND I DIDN'T BELIEVE it @ the time!! but sure enough the event went down and I got the results and it was EXACTLY would they said would happen!! and it wasn't like obvious outcomes for example A can not beat B on his best day in a million years and just like the pre-event listings said A beat B with a twist.. :eek:

They said A was gonna beat B and I was like yeah right!! dream on what have you been smokin!! sure enough A beat B somehow in their match and it was controversial and everybody hated it!! but since it was predicted a week in advance I took wrestling for face value, its fake and its a scripted show!! :sleep:

Not to say boxing or MMA can't be set up.. but its allot harder to pull off when the action is REAL!! :hatsoff: my friend just my opinion.. and I know most people know I am right.. whether you see it, know it or not.. :D:hatsoff:

Marlo Manson

UFC fan here. I like Rampage but I don't know if he has what it takes to put down Rashad Evans. Evans has been awesome in last few fights. The way he took out Chuck Liddell and then Forrest Griffin, wow. Evans can take a punch, and he will have to against Rampage, but he has a quick, powerful punch that Chuck and Forrest don't. Rampage beat Chuck but lost to Forrest (controversial decision, I will give you that). Evans is similar to Anderson Silva in that a fight can be over in a flash, all he needs is one opportunity.

If Rampage and Rashad are to fight in say August or September, I will have to go with Evans.

Who would I want to hang out with a drink a beer? Rampage. But in the fight, I gotta go with Evans.

You make good points. we'll just have to wait and see! Evans is from Detroit like me, and normally I route for the home team / guy, but I am a Rampage fan, so I will be pulling for Rampage! and despite beating liddel and griffin I don't think evans has faced someone as strong as Jackson yet!

griffin I think is taller than evans but lanky! I think Jacksons physique, the wide powerful body will be the deciding factor and that I think gives the advantage to jackson!

and Jackson has allot more experience than evans and I think that will help jackson as well!! :yesyes: :hatsoff: