• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A Punch to the Face...a Venting Thread!

jod0565

Member, you member...
americanharley said:
Well you all can punch me for not being here at the right time. Sorry guys, maybe some holiday in '06 we can try again.

Don't think twice about it. You here in spirit and are here now.

I was chillin at the bar tonight and coulda went home with AT LEAST 4 different women, one of which I think was a tranny... but the good thing is... I chose not to... because I went home to the only girl that matters... my G/F.... the only woman in my life besides my mom which is like 10 thousand miles from here

A Punch to the Face...

For having to listen to endless 'end-of-year' round ups on TV and Radio.
I already now what happened in 2005...because I was alive on this planet at the time!
In particular is the announcement of London getting the 2012 Olympics, yes, I know it was great and fantastic and orgasmic,
but I really don't need to hear about it every Five-Fucking-Seconds!

Don't think I'm not patriotic, I'm sure the games will be a great success, but when you get seasoned commentators telling you exactly 'where they were' and 'what they were doing at that exact time', that the envelope was opened...well, it's like 'where were you when JFK was shot' all over again..

I think everyone is getting overexcited now because come the time of the games we'll probably struggle to win anything.

Well, it could be worse, tunsty - you could be hearing about Scott Peterson (the wife killer & his trial), the Wacko Jacko trial, and the Runaway Bride every 15 minutes instead... :thefinger :ban:

Back to topic: A punch to the face to... Again, my landlord. That crazy bastard came downstairs to my basement apartment at 1 a.m., started knocking shit around in his basement workroom, and then he turned on the stereo. Fucking 1 a.m. Granted, I was awake, but for God's sake, let me have my peace when I'm working on websites, sending e-mails, IMing people in other timezones around the world, and getting ready for bed.

The old bastard is on more medications than I am now (and I'm a walking pharmacy at the moment) and he just doesn't sleep for more than an hour at a time; he's old, retired, and just does "busy work" moving crap around the house, then moving it back, and then relocating it again. I swear, I'm gonna start slipping sleeping meds into his water or something... He's so fucking annoying!!! lol :thefinger :crash:

tunsty said:
A Punch to the Face...

For having to listen to endless 'end-of-year' round ups on TV and Radio.
I already now what happened in 2005...because I was alive on this planet at the time!
In particular is the announcement of London getting the 2012 Olympics, yes, I know it was great and fantastic and orgasmic,
but I really don't need to hear about it every Five-Fucking-Seconds!

Don't think I'm not patriotic, I'm sure the games will be a great success, but when you get seasoned commentators telling you exactly 'where they were' and 'what they were doing at that exact time', that the envelope was opened...well, it's like 'where were you when JFK was shot' all over again..

I think everyone is getting overexcited now because come the time of the games we'll probably struggle to win anything.

Thanks nightfly for giving the Chance, I nearly punched this guy but for new year's sake he is excused this time...

A Punch to the Face to....

The lousy TV companys in Britian who have put absolutely nothing on over the holiday period.Everything is either a repeat,some old film thats been on a hundred times before or some load of rubbish they call exciting TV.In fact if it wasn't for football I'd have watched nothing at all.

To my new job which i busted my ass for the last month trying to get in by studying my ass off passing all the tests and they getting screwed by having to start work at 3:45 am on New Years....still went out for New Years but was dead tired....

poggy1 said:

The lousy TV companys in Britian who have put absolutely nothing on over the holiday period.Everything is either a repeat,some old film thats been on a hundred times before or some load of rubbish they call exciting TV.In fact if it wasn't for football I'd have watched nothing at all.

Best things I saw were the Ronnie Barker tribute, Tommy Cooper Special and The Goodies reunion.

poggy1 said:
And that was it apart from the football tunsty.
Thank God there's always Freeones to fall back on!

georges

Staff member
I hate Jacques Chirac for having fucked up and screwed up France to non a return point. I hope he will be thrown in jail for having lied to so many people and stolen so much money and same punishment for Sarkozy and Villainpain.

poggy1 said:

that was the same in france :sleep:
georges said:
I hate Jacques Chirac for having fucked up and screwed up France to non a return point. I hope he will be thrown in jail for having lied to so many people and stolen so much money and same punishment for Sarkozy and Villainpain.
:georges:
I hope 2007 will help :(

MySpace user bulletins like this that get passed around interminably, threatening a lost love life, missing limbs, missing money, or an unhappy sex or romance life for 5 years if not reposted as a bulletin within 35 minutes... LOL! :thefinger :crash:

"ahhhhhh... scary ]=

WhY bOyz ShOuldNt ChEaT oN gIrLs']

There was once a girl named Ashley who had a boyfriend
named
Jack.

Jack was the most popular guy in school. The three most
popular
girls were
Courtney, ASHLEY, and Emma. Jack thought of Ashley as OKAY,
but
he REALLy
liked Courtney. Courtney liked jack also. Well of course
she
did, everyone
did!

Ashley and Courtney were worst enemies. Courtney tried to
steal
Jack away
everytime she had a chance to. One day, Courtney asked Jack
if
he wanted
to
go to the movies. Ashley heard everything....what movie
theatre
and what
time.

Ashley approached the movies that night and followed Jack
and
Courtney.
Ashley sat right behind them. she watched them get close to
each
other and
kiss....not only kiss, but practically get it on in the
theatre.
Courtney
told jack "Do you want to come to my place and skip this
boring
movie?" He
replied "hell yes."

Ashley had peeked through Courtney's window. Jack and her
were

messing
around and Ashley watched the whole thing.

The next day at school Ashley wasn't there. For the next
few
days Ashley
wasn't there. A week later her mother found her in her
closet
dead... she
commited suicide because she had loved Jack so much. Next
to
ashley's dead
body was a note.

A note that read: My dearest Jack, I watched you at the
movie
and at
Courtney's house and I will continue to watch you. I never
thought you
would
do something like this to me. I really loved you jack. I
died
for you just
like Jesus died for us.

Always with you, Ashley

Please foward this or Ashley will
haunt
you and try
to kill you because she wants everyone to know about
Courtney.

Thank you.

Please Scroll Down.
['In loving Memory of']
**Ashley Halagey**
What ashley did to one person who did not send this.......

One girl was looking through her e-mail and she ['deleted']
this
thinking it was another silly forward...the next day she
['was']
['found dead in']
['her bed']

['Of course u don't have to send this but I think Ashley Halagey' will come soon to get you like tonight when you are still awake just sitting in bed']

Repost this as `why boyz shouldnt cheat on gurls`or u will lose the one u love"

georges

Staff member
some people on supercars.net can't really stop to talk out of their ass that is boring and aggriviating.

I give a punch to the face to the people that operate the bank I go to. They were still on break for the holidays. So when I got there to put in a little money I have been scrounging up for the last few months to pay off some bills I had all I saw was the cleaning lady that said they were closed. Making it worse is the fact I had to use even more of my precious gas I had left for nothing, and the fact I had to make two trips in my car which I have now been told is actually dangerous to drive in because the tires are old and starting to dry rot.

I also give a big punch to the face to my old employer. Last year after I got laid off in December of 2004 they sent everybody a letter saying if they ever started hiring again they would give preference to the people that they let go. Well I reapplied a couple of times since then and have shown up at the facility just to check up on my application over 15 times so far this last year. Well I just recently have found out that they have hired some people back, but the ones they did haven’t worked there before. I don’t know if they lied, if the people in the office just never bothered to check who was reapplying, or if they just never expected anybody to come back again, but still it pisses me off. Adding to that is the fact that I have been told while I was there by my old foreman, supervisor, and a lot of co-workers that I was the best worker they had ever seen. I had worked a job that ended up hurting people, or at least made them sore. The vast majority of people couldn’t do the job. The other ones that did do it had to have somebody else help them. I also did it faster and with fewer errors than anybody else did before. Not only that but the place also gives out pay based on a piecework rate. Which would have been nice, but my foreman pretty much as admitted that they set the rate so high as to make it impossible for anybody to earn a little extra money while doing it. Keep in mind I worked much faster than anybody had at that job before. So basically I let myself get worked like a dog, never complained about it, never missed a day of work, and never worked less than my absolute best because I refuse to do anything half assed. All the while I received crappy benefits and a rate of pay that was barely above minimum wage while letting my fingers and arms get mangled by the stress I put them under for 9 hours at a time. I think I made just enough to keep my car running so I could just have enough to keep making it to work day after day. When it was over and everybody was given a week off for Christmas in 2004, they didn’t even tell anybody that they were being let go. They waited until the day before everybody was suppose to come back to tell them not to come back because my entire production line was being laid off. That was two weeks before somebody was about to leave and I was in a position to take over a job where maybe I could have made a little extra money. Still I didn’t complain even after that, but after all I went through, to have my reward be getting treated like this. All I wanted was my lousy job back so maybe I could keep my car running, pay off some of my bills that are now overdue, and help out my dad that has been supporting me more than he should have the last couple of years.

Great rant, D-rock!!! That's the purpose of this thread - catharsis via venting our anger and frustrations (through this written diary of profanity and violently-leaning aggression and bitterness) with life's annoyances!!! lol

My punch to the face today goes to... The postal carrier on my route!!! Fucking guy sneaks up to my house, doesn't ring the bell, leaves a Post-It sticky note on my door that I have the certified mail I have been waiting for for 4 weeks now from Moscow, and then he high-tails it back to his postal truck and goes along the road.

For God's sake, if he had rung the doorbell, let me walk to the door to sign for my package, it would have all been over with in 90 seconds. Instead, he sneaks up and sticks the notice on my door and then hauls ass out of here.

So then, I have to drive 10 miles to this hillbilly-ass little town out in the middle of fucking nowhere (we're talking like in The Andy Griffith Show, people) to the post office... Guess what? The dumb bastard is still out on his route at the end of the day, and I "have to try to catch him" tomorrow.

My ass - I'm calling the post office as soon as 8 a.m. rolls around and I'm telling them to keep my package at the post office for me to pick up. I'm not going to go play "hide & seek" with the damned mailman. :ban: What a load of pig nonsense... :thefinger

Damn - I feel better. Thanks for reading. :) lol :D

Never mind, Fly...that blow-up doll will be with you soon enough.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
....To Bethnal Green, London......

Oona King was the (Labour) MP for about 8 years in Bethnal Green & Bow until the 2005 UK Election campaign, when she faced George Galloway (who was expelled from the Labour Party in October 2003, and later teamed up with others opposed to UK participation in the Iraq war, to form RESPECT The Unity Coalition (Respect), a new left-wing political party).

Anyway during the campaign, Oona King was pelted with eggs and vegetables, received racist and anti-semitic threats (Oona's mother is Jewish and her father is the U.S. born civil rights activist, Preston King an Afro-American), and had the tyres on her car slahed by anti-war protesters (Oona voted in favour of invading Iraq). She was later forced to seek police protection.

The Muslim Association of Britain, unhappy with Oona's vote in favour of invasion, also swung behind George, who beat Oona with a majority of less than 1,000 votes and hereby replaced her as Member of Parliament for the Bethnal Green & Bow district.

Fast-forward to last night. George Galloway is the first MP to take part in the "reality-TV" series Celebrity Big Brother.

The reaction from Bethnal Green? Some suprise and anger that their MP has put Big Brother (albeit for charity) ahead of their community's needs.

Er, excuse me? they had an MP who cared about their community. But she was kicked out in favour of "Gorgeous" George - so tough titty, folks!

(and the irony is that Oona King's views on the invasion of Iraq has changed quite a bit since Hurricane Katrina).

A Punch to the Face...

to Big Brother

Complete waste of TV time..
At least George Galloway will be 'locked away' for the next few weeks.