• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A Punch to the Face...a Venting Thread!

Colonel said:
Being gone from the board for a couple of days (weekend in S. FL) and trying to catch up :thumbsup:

I hear that Colonel, I have been gone almost two weeks because of final exams. It's going to be hell trying to catch up over the next couple of days.

Good luck with that, Nightcrawler, lol.

Nightcrawler said:
catching up on the board or final exams?...I say probably both lol

I have kinda the same dilema...I have tons of work to do for a new job its like one month of training it ends on December 30th...I have already passed two (2) tests and have 3 more to go...I have a HUGE test on thursday...kinda make or break day...and its freakin' kill me....its soooo sooo hard...

My car's heater fan, which packed up the other day.
Nothing worse than driving a car with no way to clear the windscreen or blow hot air into the car.

Civickiller80 said:
I have kinda the same dilema...I have tons of work to do for a new job its like one month of training it ends on December 30th...I have already passed two (2) tests and have 3 more to go...I have a HUGE test on thursday...kinda make or break day...and its freakin' kill me....its soooo sooo hard...

Civic good luck on that. It sounds like you have come a way but still have a little bit more to go. Hang in there and I am sure you will do fine.:thumbsup:

You're always in need of a repair of some sort, tunsty...lol First it's roof tiles, now it's your car's heater...you poor bastard!!! :D

Hopefully my speed-dial connection via phone will never fall into disrepair...it's sort of like the red phone between the White House and the Kremlin - well, maybe more like the Batphone when Commissioner Gordon would summon Batman to help save Gotham. n00btham. lmao

Back to topic: Gas companies, for jacking up the prices again as soon as it got really cold here where I live. Bastards!!! :thefinger :mad: :thefinger :mad:

tunsty said:
My car's heater fan, which packed up the other day.
Nothing worse than driving a car with no way to clear the windscreen or blow hot air into the car.

nothing worse than car troubles, let alone any others. mine was a sensor let out. not to much to repair, but a hassle nonetheless. quite frustrating as i had to push the damn car and walk 2 miles to get it back. oh well, all is in order now, hope nothing else is wrong.

heres a punch to all people that feed upon the good will of others and come up with hustles to get money. many people(not all, im good friends with a few) that claim to be homeless(live in psych wards) or "out of luck" are stright lying. be careful. i saw a guy lie to a waitress tonight, she spared him a few bucks. i told her that hustler wasn't worth shit and her reply was, " i just wanted him out of my face." i offered a better resort than giving the cheap, drunk bastard cab fare, "go fuck yourself and tell it on the corner." good luck asshole.
so please, be careful when giving out money. ive talked numerous times with street hustlers and know people that work with them. its all a hustle. don't be a victim. this isn't just paranoia either. know your beggar.

Writing out christmas cards...what a fucking pain.:thefinger

The bastard phone company guys who have been doing "line clearance" in my back yard for 3 days now, starting at 8 a.m. using loud-ass chainsaws, cutting tree branches away from the phone lines... Can't they start just a tad later in the day with their f'ing chainsaws?!?!?! :thefinger :mad: :thefinger :mad:

Bloody car drivers who pull out in front of me.This because they don't bother looking for motorbike's and think all traffic is cars.

LOL! Yeah one time I went target shooting with a .357 magnum using hollow-point ammo and NO EAR protection - forgot it and was too lazy to drive home. Fucking stupid. I couldn't hear after about 30 rounds and I just left the range worried as hell about permanent hearing damage. Thank God it was only a two hour deafness!!! :eek: :eek:

Guns suck, but I'm good with them. How weird is that?

americanharley said:
Sadly I must punch myself in the face:( Maybe next time I'll choose to wear my golfing glove out at the driving range:uohs:

To the hard drive in my computer that just died!!! It was my 'storage' drive...which had alllll my pictures on it...
239.gif

It also had all the back-up files for my Microsoft Money program...all my bank records for the past several years.

I suppose I have to punch myself in the face too for not doing regular back-ups to CDs... You would think I would have learned LAST time this happened...
1011.gif

Damn...all my carefully categorized pictures...gone. I guess the good news is that most of them were gathered via Freeones...so I can always re-create my collection...

Still...it REALLY SUCKS!!!
1018.gif

wlfman812 said:
To the hard drive in my computer that just died!!! It was my 'storage' drive...which had alllll my pictures on it...
239.gif

It also had all the back-up files for my Microsoft Money program...all my bank records for the past several years.

I suppose I have to punch myself in the face too for not doing regular back-ups to CDs... You would think I would have learned LAST time this happened...
1011.gif

Damn...all my carefully categorized pictures...gone. I guess the good news is that most of them were gathered via Freeones...so I can always re-create my collection...

Still...it REALLY SUCKS!!!
1018.gif

Ahhh man Wlfman812...that sucks....you have my sympathy....that happened to my gf with all her work from university on it and a whol bunch of projects and assignments and connects and it messed her up...hope things work out for you somehow

UPDATE!!!

Got my hard drive working!
1074.gif

Apparently there was some sort of update and it did something weird to my system...so after a bit of tweaking and LOTS of swearing...things seem to be working again!

And yes...I plan on backing everything up! Especially my bank stuff! ;)