• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A Punch to the Face...a Venting Thread!

********** said:
I love Jose, but I have to say he is biased beyond belief. Saying Sissoko should have been off or even booked for that challenge, and acting like Essien is the angel? Essien is a dirty player and maybe he'll get exposed for being so one of these days with a bad tackle in front of the wrong ref at the wrong time... maybe in the world cup for Ghana... crunch match against the USA... DaMarcus Beasley tearing down the wing... Essien slides in, chops him down like a madman with studs up. Beasley limps away. Essien is sent off. Beasley curls the kick in to perfection. USA win and join group leaders Holland in the Second Round.

Fox

Yeah Sissoko foot rolled over the ball and he tried pulling it back.But Essien is just pure dirty not the first time he's done this and won't be the last.What I hate about Jose is he critisize's the away that go to play on the counter attack.Listen Jose there playing away it's the home team's job to break them down.

After seeing this Essien tackle from all angles now a few thing's come to mind.First punch goes to the ref that didn't see it,when just 6 foot from it looking directly at it.Second to the linesman for the same.Last one to Essien himself who quite clearly meant it.

Howard Dean and John Kerry...'nuff said.

stupid people who can't grow a brain, even if they wanted to !

Families at Wal-Mart supercenters (or other super store-type chains or big groceries) who block entire aisles arguing about which type/color of fucking notepad to buy for little Missy or Billy or what flavor of juice to buy; you can't get by them because all 4 kids, plus parents, are blocking the entire fucking aisle, and no one seems to understand what "excuse me" or "pardon me" means. :mad:

I'm going to invent a "Cow-Catcher" like they used to put onto the front trains (in case cattle were on the tracks, it just wedged them off the tracks without running them over) that you can snap onto your shopping cart and I'm going to just start barrelling through people at the grocery!!! :thefinger :rofl: :1orglaugh :D

Nightfly said:
Families at Wal-Mart supercenters (or other super store-type chains or big groceries) who block entire aisles arguing about which type/color of fucking notepad to buy for little Missy or Billy or what flavor of juice to buy; you can't get by them because all 4 kids, plus parents, are blocking the entire fucking aisle, and no one seems to understand what "excuse me" or "pardon me" means. :mad:

I'm going to invent a "Cow-Catcher" like they used to put onto the front trains (in case cattle were on the tracks, it just wedged them off the tracks without running them over) that you can snap onto your shopping cart and I'm going to just start barrelling through people at the grocery!!! :thefinger :rofl: :1orglaugh :D
Lmfao. I HATE shopping because of people like that. I ordered every single Christmas present online this year because of it. I REFUSE to go shopping before 9 o'clock at night to avoid "family shopping"

jod0565

Member, you member...
spiceworld said:
stupid people who can't grow a brain, even if they wanted to !

Well, I was thinking about doing that, but not now...:weeping:

I hate those friends you have that act normal when they are around other guys, but the second there's a girl present, they have to pick someone to throw under the bus to make themself look better. This type of person suddenly has a different way of speaking and addressing those around them and overreacts to and belittles things that others say. Then, when confronted about this the response is "Well, that's just me being honest, I always tell the truth
Screw you. If you like the chick, talk to her, take her out, whatever. Don't turn your back on your buddies and act like you're better than everyone else.
Whew...wow this is a good thread, I feel much better.:)

FOX - for not jacking up server power/space to MySpace.com. They own MySpace.com, and they need to throw some more money at it. It's buggy and slow as hell sometimes. :mad: :crash: :thefinger

jod0565 said:
I hate that Hydroslem still has ZERO rep power.

americanharley said:
Ditto...give the man his power:helpme:

Hehe, thanks! :hatsoff: I appreciate the sentiment, but that one is fine by me. I'll get my rep power when (or if) I deserve it just like everyone else that posts here. You don't want to start handing out rep power to just any old noob you see.:D

Oh yeah... I forgot that this is the venting thread...
I hate when people throw their power around and use things like "I run shit around here" as a pickup line. (Yes, I know of cases of this actually happening.) Fortunately I'm only angry about that one for a few minutes, then I start laughing.:1orglaugh

Last edited:

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Being gone from the board for a couple of days (weekend in S. FL) and trying to catch up :thumbsup:

My sleep schedule (or lack thereof)!!! My new medications have my sleeping patterns all screwed up and if my docs don't get this crap right soon, I'm gonna start strangling them one by one!!! lol :mad: :thefinger :nanner: :D

id like to hit my stupid car for breaking down at 1 in the morning after a day of working fine. its freezing out and probably expensive to fix. blast it.

and also, those groups of stay-at-home moms that get together to go shopping and have what seems to be a stroller each, maybe two. they walk so slow and stop constantly and have a million bags each creating a sort of mobile dam. while the mall is packed this is a major inconvenience.

4G63

Closed Account
nothingandless said:
id like to hit my stupid car for breaking down at 1 in the morning after a day of working fine. its freezing out and probably expensive to fix. blast it..

Damn you to hell.

Maybe it would have started if you had bothered to service the poor work horse. You can't punch anybody but yourself if your auto brakes, it's your own fault.