• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

360 or ps3?

I got my 360 on launch day and got a ps3 this past summer. If you look at the release date list for both systems on IGN.com you will see as of right now the 360 has only 3 exclusives coming out by years end and the ps3 has 11. All the ps3 exclusives are either tried and true franchises or sequels to great games that made their debut on ps3. 360 blew its load too early when they decided to cum out a year before the ps3 and wii.

Check this out,very interesting. If you want 360 and ps3 to do the same thing for you.

360 Arade-$199
wi-fi adapter-$100 (wireless gaming)
60gb hardrive-$100
xboxlive-$50 a year
HDMI output (not available in earlier models)
No HD dvd playback.
$50 a year every year you want to stay on xboxlive
no internet browser

Ps3 80GB-$399
80gig Hardrive (included)
Wi-fi built in (included)
Online gaming PSnetwork (free at all times)
Ps3 has a internet browser
Blu-ray HD dvd built in
HDMI output on all systems

360-$450 plus $50 for every live renewal
PS3- $400 and u get a whole lot more. Just the fact that its $50 less then 360 and it has a blu-ray player is nuts.

Why does there even have to be a comparison? Why can't people just play the games, you know the whole reason for the buying the consoles in the first place?!

360. I really don't like the controllers on the PS3. Is it just me or does COD4 look a hell of a lot better on the 360 than the PS3?

again in english please!

What...? You don't understand english...?
Maybe I should bring it in 4-year old english....:
There are people who look at technology for a job. They are called critics.
They've looked at all Blu ray systems, including the PS3. And hey, whadayaknow: they call it the best Blu ray system there is...

Do you understand now...?

Besides that. Games play a LOT better on PS3... Not to mention the graphical difference.

I still would rather buy a stand alone blu ray player since I am never going to play games on a PS3 plus stand alones are cheaper than a PS3.

I still would rather buy a stand alone blu ray player since I am never going to play games on a PS3 plus stand alones are cheaper than a PS3.

are you joking the cheapest ones are the price of a ps3 why would you go out and buy a blu-ray player when they cost the same besides the ps3 is already starting to show graphics in their exclusives that the 360 won't be able to reach look even hd dvds are dying out now blu-ray is the future as well as the ps3 the 360 well suffer the same fate as the hd dvd but as of right now both systems are tied

360. I really don't like the controllers on the PS3. Is it just me or does COD4 look a hell of a lot better on the 360 than the PS3?

If it does look better on the xbox than on the PC (I don't know i play FPS on PC) it's most likely that they ported the game from the xbox into the Blu-ray format, unfortunatly this is happening with alot of games and it means that only around 50% or less of the PS3's SPU's are actually getting used for the games. Killzone 2 is by far the best graphical game on the PS3 at this moment in time but Naughty Dog are going to try to max out the PS3's full potential later this year.

That does go to show the xbox failed in trying to get more sales, releasing it earlier than the PS3 to get more sales just resulted in them having to improve what they could of already had.