• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

2009 NFL Draft

Meh...the Bungles grabbed the beast. That's not a great team for him. They just played his INT TD return against the Buckeyes from last season. That was Brian Robiskie that was trying to catch Rey from behind and had to resort to a diving stab tackle...and couldn't bring him down.

I'm not feeling this pick but I hope it works out for Cincy. They could use some muscle on their defense but they already have some talent at LB...

fuckin 9ers trade their 2nd rounder and a 4th to carolina for their 1st next year.

San Fran should have 2 first rounders, and they better turn those picks into either A) Sam Bradford or B) Colt McCoy.

anyways gentlemen. thank you for your company and conversation. I am off to take a nap before work. Spending all day on Freeones and talking about the NFL draft is a good day for me.

Wow... Pat White to the Dolphins! Great Pick! :thumbsup:

:wtf:
The last thing they need is an undersized QB who probably will never take a snap for them.

Yea for the Lions...I can now say that I'm a proud Detroiter!! That pic almost guarantees us the 1st pick in the next few drafts so we can continue stockpiling useless offensive players. But hell, nobody said building a winning team was easy. At least we are a little more than halfway through our 100 year rebuilding plan...Superbowl 2057!!!!! Go Lions

The economic downturn must have hit Detroit since they can shell out $40+ mil to the first pick this year (and many years thereafter). But yeah there needs to be a rook cap in place to stop the insanity. CBA can't come here soon enough.

I am very happy that Crabtree fell to the Niners at #10. Even though he's their only pick of the day it's still a very good day for the team. I am just hoping they'll shore up the O line and D tomorrow. Extra 1st rounder next year is nice as well. Go Niners!

fuckin 9ers trade their 2nd rounder and a 4th to carolina for their 1st next year.

San Fran should have 2 first rounders, and they better turn those picks into either A) Sam Bradford or B) Colt McCoy.

Damn straight. I hope Carolina will miss the playoffs this year so Niners can have a high draft pick next year. A top 10 pick is good enough for me.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Well it didn't happen....:mad::(

Patrick Chung is an interesting pick. He could be a solid DB. He's not a big hitter like Rodney Harrison though. I guess the Patriots think that there will be a lot of balls in the air in the AFC East....

Chung might not hit too hard, but he should be good at covering some of these hybrid tight ends ie. Dallas Clark,Jason Witten. Plus Meriweather is no slouch in the big hit department.

Damn straight. I hope Carolina will miss the playoffs this year so Niners can have a high draft pick next year. A top 10 pick is good enough for me.

I am one of the few who actually likes this trade. This wasnt a very good draft, and I think the players the Niners wanted were already taken so the picks were sorta useless. And Carolina is gonna have some stiff competition in the NFC South and Jake Delhomme is still reeling from the playoff game against Arizona. I really hope the Panthers stink it up and we get high enough to hopefully draft a McCoy or Bradford.

I am one of the few who actually likes this trade. This wasnt a very good draft, and I think the players the Niners wanted were already taken so the picks were sorta useless. And Carolina is gonna have some stiff competition in the NFC South and Jake Delhomme is still reeling from the playoff game against Arizona. I really hope the Panthers stink it up and we get high enough to hopefully draft a McCoy or Bradford.

San Fran will probably have a mid round pick 13-18 again, and hopefully Carolina misses the playoffs too. They could package those with another 2nd rounder and try and get McCoy I think. Hopefully. McCoy to Crabtree. All day long.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
i'm a giants fan so what you guys think about there 29th pick hakeen hicks? i don't know to much about this dude has anybody seen him play before!

i'm a giants fan so what you guys think about there 29th pick hakeen hicks? i don't know to much about this dude has anybody seen him play before!

he`s alright. good hands, never misses a catch, which is good considering eli manning isnt the most accurate qb. he`s tall too. pretty much plaxico burress without the self inflicted gun shot wounds and mental handicap.

i still think they should have traded for boldin.

Did anyone see that stupid pick the Raiders selected in the 2nd round? The guy didn't even have a highlight package! Lol, Mel Kiper projected him to be a free-agent or a 7th rounder. I think there's a bunch of monkeys in that front office.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
he`s alright. good hands, never misses a catch, which is good considering eli manning isnt the most accurate qb. he`s tall too. pretty much plaxico burress without the self inflicted gun shot wounds and mental handicap.

i still think they should have traded for boldin.

i also wanted them to trade for Boldin he's a very good WR. but i hope this pick turns out to be a good one!

Haha, ya Micheal Mitchell or whatever. Al Davis needs to go. I actually feel bad for Oakland fans.

They really are the Clippers of the NFL. They just don't have a clue what the hell they're doing. I suspect ESPN will take a look at previous Raider drafts maybe today even and everyone will pile on as to how crappy the Raiders' drafts have been for years.

I always thought Al Davis was going to be cursed when he fucked around with Marcus Allen and ordered him to sit on the bench for an entire season. You don't torment the football gods like that.

JaMarcus Russell is probably going to be half the player Duante Culpepper WAS or he will be equal to Culpepper TODAY. He better look like a real NFL QB this season or they've drafted another QB bust and they'll have to dump him. I really don't like that QB that went 17th yesterday. He seems out of that same mold. What's the use of drafting huge project QBs who can't mechanically throw a pass in the NFL? :rolleyes: It doesn't make much sense to me.