Some people say - I support two teams: New Zealand and anybody playing Australia
They are historical rivals going back over 100 years, having them win is not an option :hammer:
Nothing personal
I guess Asian girls get less exposure on these kind of forums. You have to go and look for them instead of getting 'advertised'. No secret sources for me though ;)
Asian people make up almost 10% of the NZ population, and in Auckland city they are about 25% of the population! http://tvnz.co.nz/content/916391/423466.html
Quite a lot actually :o
Also I did Japanese at school for a few years, and took a school trip to Japan 7 years ago.
So I know what hotties they can be :D
Yeah, maybe if they did anal
Probably not being very famous in the West is a major reason :yesyes: and being harder to find :dunno: (His arms are back on the red background )
You can get a bunch by searching , race queen gif, on google images(Han is on the first page for me), and by web search as well.
Some forums have threads just for these kind of pics and gifs too.
I've been learning all their names recently :D
Still looking for her name --> http://i.imagehost.org/view/0830/best
Yeah and Arjen Robben seems to be okAy and he is arriving in South Africa today. But I guess they will be patient with him, his last full match was almost 4 weeks ago.