Vanilla Bear
Reaction score
4,601

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • I don't want all the attention the OSCM's recieve from everyone saying how hot they are ect ect..

    I'm doing alright, just bored at the moment, trying to find something funny in the Funny pics forum to make a funny/dorky/silly/asinine comment on.. lol
    Well I have to go get all nice and clean. As I'm not sure I'll be back before you are off to sleep. Sweet dreams.:lovecoupl
    Salad and humus with pita bread.

    I won't be here long though I should be going to take a shower soon. Haven't wanted to get dressed so I kinda put it off.
    No but I need to go anyway. I have to eat something. Lunch is important.

    I'll talk to you later Maley. :wave::lovecoupl
    Aww Maley.

    Not into the peeing thing. Blowjobs underwater cool.Sex can work but makes me dry so lube is a must then.
    I use to play water volleyball for fun with friends. Thats about it. But I love the water so I'm willing to give just about anything I can do it it a shot.

    How did you know before me that I had 1000 posts? lol
    No I like it on my face too. It's great for your complexion. ]:1orglaugh

    No but I really have a problem with girls noses. A other wise totally hot chick will be ****** for me if I don't like her nose.:dunno:
    My tummy though I find I get it in the face way more often.

    Lady's swallow girls spit. I swallow.

    Where would you like to cum on a chick? Would you rather a girl swallow than spit?
    I don't like to wear shoes. But I have a pair of stilettos I love and a pair of platform boots I love to wear. Normally in the summer though its just plain flip flops.
    I know I can and I have somewhat.

    I like some light bondage stuff. I really love balls.

    Do you have a fetish other than feet? are you into more kinky stuff?
    I'm not that loose.lol

    I know they can. Finding the way though not easy with the majority of us.

    No I haven't. Yes I would. I don't really care I find many men of all ethnicitys attractive.
    You know when a house is nothing more than the frame work with some plywood up.

    You know whats sad. I can't remember.:o I don't care as long as he actually knows how to use it. If he doesn't neither matter to me. Unless my goal with him is to teach because then I expect differently and I'd have to say girth.
    My favorite place outdoors.

    MMM thats tough. I'd love to have sex under a natural waterfall. In real life maybe having sex in homes that were just barely framed in. It was different.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top