Boxers are good easy to come off.
I sometimes cum. I have yes. While having sex/masturbating no. The anal thing I'm not that big on. I don't **** it or anything its just not not on my favorite list of things to do.
How about you? lol JK
Well I have to go time to take the kiddies and puppy to the pond to see if we can find Charlie the snapping turtle they love to feed.
I'll talk to you later.:lovecoupl
I sometimes cum. I have yes. While having sex/masturbating no. The anal thing I'm not that big on. I don't **** it or anything its just not not on my favorite list of things to do.
How about you? lol JK
Well I have to go time to take the kiddies and puppy to the pond to see if we can find Charlie the snapping turtle they love to feed.
I'll talk to you later.:lovecoupl