M M Member442 Jun 16, 2010 I don't really keep track of them but that said if I could go back in time to when Sean Connery was doing James bond him. Other wise no one. you?
I don't really keep track of them but that said if I could go back in time to when Sean Connery was doing James bond him. Other wise no one. you?
M M Member442 Jun 16, 2010 Thats an interesting question. I've never really thought about it. I can't see that it would. Though I do like cum but the person is more important.
Thats an interesting question. I've never really thought about it. I can't see that it would. Though I do like cum but the person is more important.
M M Member442 Jun 16, 2010 I like to lick,gently suck and just in general play with them. Cock my life needs cock.
M M Member442 Jun 16, 2010 That might work. Give. I'm a giver 69 is always good though combines both.
M M Member442 Jun 16, 2010 I don't like lifts. They are small. Cock I could live without pussy I have one of my own but I couldn't without cock.
I don't like lifts. They are small. Cock I could live without pussy I have one of my own but I couldn't without cock.
M M Member442 Jun 16, 2010 You should be ********. It's late Maley. Well thats good and your really high. That would be a long walk up stairs for me. I'm good. They good.
You should be ********. It's late Maley. Well thats good and your really high. That would be a long walk up stairs for me. I'm good. They good.
M M Member442 Jun 16, 2010 That I do. How is your evening going? Is it windy like before a storm or just because? Sorry about your flag.
That I do. How is your evening going? Is it windy like before a storm or just because? Sorry about your flag.
M M Member442 Jun 16, 2010 I love the lifetime free updates. My Maley gives me hours of enjoyment already. I can't wait to see what the future holds.
I love the lifetime free updates. My Maley gives me hours of enjoyment already. I can't wait to see what the future holds.
TunnelOfLove Jun 16, 2010 In my view, Germany kinda overdid it against Australia. My bet was 3-0 but they had to go and make that fourth one. :thefinger Seems like germans are going far in this one.
In my view, Germany kinda overdid it against Australia. My bet was 3-0 but they had to go and make that fourth one. :thefinger Seems like germans are going far in this one.
A A anon75327 Jun 16, 2010 You sure know how to make a girl feel good don't you? Mmmm and you're a naughty boy...I'm liking you more and more
You sure know how to make a girl feel good don't you? Mmmm and you're a naughty boy...I'm liking you more and more
TunnelOfLove Jun 16, 2010 Finland. And I'm very happy swedes didn't qualify! Netherlands has always been my favorite when it comes to football, but I did put my money on Argentina.
Finland. And I'm very happy swedes didn't qualify! Netherlands has always been my favorite when it comes to football, but I did put my money on Argentina.
TunnelOfLove Jun 16, 2010 Nothing much. Just watching replays of todays World Cup matches. BTW Congrats on Germany's recent win. :thumbsup:
Nothing much. Just watching replays of todays World Cup matches. BTW Congrats on Germany's recent win. :thumbsup: