• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
How's that any different from us or other people in any other type of profession? We ALL do what we do for the money, it sure as hell ain't for love of whatever the f**k our jobs are, and MOST of us will chase the dream of making $$$ for the rest of our lives. We are ALL whores when it comes to trying to make money. Being a whore isn't about having sex for money, it's about doing stuff for money PERIOD, which is every working person on this planet.

I hate people who look down on others because they think they're more moral, righteous or just plain better than someone else.

I also love how you can insult these professionals from your ivory tower by calling them whores but yet you obviously spend a good deal of time supporting their industry by looking at their whore pictures, whore videos and cruising this site-good job, hypocrite...

One of the best post I've read all day.:glugglug:

BTW I didn't know Yuri lost weight.

just watched the video i'm impressed actually she does take a cumshot and swallows then licks her teeth i was surprised in the btra vid with sara she didn't even look at the guys cock let alone touch and you could tell she was uncomftorable this bald dude must have been a boyfriend or a friend because she went down to chinatown

I've always dreamed about what it'd be like to see Yuri do hardcore; now that she's doing it I'm not so sure. Ah it's all good-someone give Lexington Steele or Mandingo and have them go to town on her...