• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your favorite cancelled TV shows

Center Of The Universe
Out Of Practice
Back To You
Joey

I think american networks are cancelling their shows too fast.
They should think of their international audience a little more.

Mystery Science Theater 3000...

Damn, I miss that show.

I really liked it when the first guy,Joel,was on the show.I didn't really care for the second guy,hell,I can't even remember his name.

a show from back in the late 80's and early 90's....Perfect Strangers. They still show it on some channel but at like 2am

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction
Hardcastle and McCormick
The Fall Guy(Heather Thomas, *drool*)
American Gothic

My favorite tv show was seinfield and then they took it off the air!

Uh,sorry,but they didn't take Seinfeld off of the air.It just ended,it wasn't canceled.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I don't know if this counts, but I didn't want to start a new thread.
I just rented the entire run of Nightmares And Dreamscapes, a short-lived TNT show with short films based on Stephen King stories. The first disc I watched yesterday. Three films, one was a weird Silent Hill-type thing with an American couple stranded in an evil British town, running from a horrifying subterranean creature. Another was about a writer(William H Macy) who confronts both a character in his books, and his own personal demons. But the coolest one was a story I remember reading from his Night Shift book. It was titled Battleground. It starred William Hurt as a hitman who takes out the owner of a toy company, then receives an unusual and fatal package at his home from the company the next day. Doesn't sound like much? Well, the package is a play set consisting of army men and their weapons--and they ain't just sitting there! Anybody else watch this show? I'll catch the other two discss by the week-end.

Space: Above and Beyond

Surface
Invasion
Threshold (all three of those in one year) :(

Titus (laugh out loud funny)
Jericho

Ohh, forgot American Gothic

I really like Andy Richter, he's just a regular guy. I wish that they would put Andy Richter Controls the Universe on dvd already!

Also heard that this is the last season of the Shield on FX. Chiklis as Vic Macky is bad-ass X2!

I really like Andy Richter, he's just a regular guy. I wish that they would put Andy Richter Controls the Universe on dvd already!

Also heard that this is the last season of the Shield on FX. Chiklis as Vic Macky is bad-ass X2!

That show was pretty funny.I especially liked the dead old owner of the company that was a bit senile that only Andy could see and talk to.

And The Shield isn't getting canceled,it's ending while it's still good,like how a shit load of shows should do instead of waiting until all they can do is write the same old rehashed crap,or write episodes that are "ripped from the headlines".That shit is just fucking weak.

for me its "Studio 60 on the sunset strip". There was only one season and it was delayed forever in the Uk. We new it had been cancelled before it started.