• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Your favorite cancelled TV shows

There's probably nothing that pisses me off more than getting totally into a TV show only to have the network cancel it.Here is a list of shows that I thought didn't really get a fair shake and got cancelled WAY too early.

Day Break-ABC's holiday season fill-in for lost.Yeah way to go guys.Premier a show during the time of season when viewership is down and hope it's a hit.Yeah, good luck assholes.:mad:

Invasion-Here was another good show on ABC that they just didn't give a shit about.It was another one of those "What the hell is going on?" type of shows,but didn't try to drag out the story as long as possible,like Lost is doing.

Surface-I'll admit that some of the special effects weren't that special, but it had a really interesting story that I wanted to see every week.

Fastlane-Fox is perhaps the worst network for this.Sure the show was too expensive,but that ain't why it failed. Hot chicks,fast cars,and tons of action and they still couldn't get people to watch.Two words...FRIDAY NIGHT!(originally it was on Wendsdays) :mad:

John Doe-This was one of my favorite shows,and again,Fox fucked it up by putting it on Friday nights.It ended with the biggest cliffhanger in the history of television for a cancelled show,IMO.There should be some sort of punishment dealt out for doing shit like that.Double :mad:

A few other show are My So Called Life,Wonderfalls,and Staved on FX.

I'm almost at the point of not watching network TV anymore for the fear that I'll be wasting my time watching any anything new for the fear that they'll take it off right when I'm really getting into it.

Thank goodness for FX and the Shield.

Strangers with Candy...

I really liked The Upright Citizens Brigade. You can still catch the reruns on Comedy Central sometimes though.

There was an awesome show that ran for one season on the old UPN called
Nowhere Man. Does anyone remember it?

I was also a big fan of two WB shows
Jack & Bobby
Everwood

bigbadbrody

Banned
there are a few of TV shows that I wish I could get on TV were I live. They were either cancelled and not on TV any more or cancelled and on TV but not where I live.

1. Full House
2. California Dreams
3. Seinfeld (I get it, but wish it had not been cancelled)
4. Becker
5. Drew Carey
6 Hanging with Mr. Cooper
7. Grounded for Life

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Enterprise. (I miss that show) :crying: :crying:
Smith (They didn't give it a Chance)
Invasion (Another one they didn't give a Chance to)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Angel
Automan

Kinvig
Transmission Details
Number of episodes: 7
Length: 30 mins
4 Sep-16 Oct 1981, Fri mostly 8.30pm

I went through this thread and was wondering why no one said Firefly until the last person.

So my picks are:
Firefly
Millennium (what smartass at Sly Like Fox decided to kill this show a year before it would have continued into the new millennium?)
Wonderfalls
Angel
John Doe
Da Vinci's City Hall
Upright Citizen's Brigade
Duckman (who keeps killing these shows when they have a loaded cliffhanger?)

And I hold a special place for War of the Worlds, which suffered a fate worse than simple cancellation. For the second season, some dipshit at Paramount Pictures decided that since ratings weren't high enough, instead of doing the sensable thing and simply pack it up after year one, they would bring it back, but replace the entire creative force with someone who admitedly barely watched the first season. This resulted is a boring, aimless, witless, unimagitive show that bared so little resemblance to the first season, as well as generally having the most shit sense of continuity I've ever seen, that it's no wonder it's considered not considered canon in fandom (myself included).

there are a few of TV shows that I wish I could get on TV were I live. They were either cancelled and not on TV any more or cancelled and on TV but not where I live.

3. Seinfeld (I get it, but wish it had not been cancelled)

Seinfeld was not canceled. Jerry Seinfeld was offered an enormous amount of money to continue but he felt the show was played out and wanted to quit while at the top.

I kinda liked Andromeda for some reason. I lost interest way before it was cancelled though, when the original writer was fired so that Kevin Sorbo could bask in the glow of his own ego by getting new writers to worship the ground he walked on.

Andy Richter Controls the Universe. I thought that show was really funny and quirky.

That was an awesome show! Yet another fuck up by Fox.Those bastards!