• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Would any of you guys have Sex with a Shemale ?

• Yes:

Votes: 1,350 42.2%
  • No:

Votes: 1,517 47.4%
  • Only if I was Drunk and nobody found out.

Votes: 383 12.0%

• Total voters
I voted yes. There are plenty of people who will call me sick for it. But I think its hot to have sex with trannys, They need love too after all. But thats just how I feel about it.

Personally if its not something you would enjoy then thats cool nobody is going to force that lifestyle on you. I don't see what the problem is. But of course thats because I'm a big fan of shemales. But I do respect the opinion of those who don't like it, even if I disagree with it.

you know what i voted no but after looking at some of the pics i think i would it wouldn't make you gay at all learned that in a philosophy class.

How does a thread like this get over 1700 responses? It must say a lot for the thought processes of Freeones members...;).

The thread should really be called: 'I have a hot shemale friend that I am debating having sex with and I want you people to convince me that it would be cool if I did it with him/her.'

To that I answer; if it hurts no one, it's cool with me...though not my cup of tea.

:( Man, I hate cocks. Nope, there's no way I could get it up for a shemale. They looks so hot from the waist above 'til I see their dicks. Nothing against them but I find dicks repulsive.

I TOTALLY WOULD...LOVE HOT TS'S!!

Allanah Starr, Gia Darling, Raquel Fox!!!!

Don't get me wrong I LOOOVE pussy, but some of those girls, LOOK BETTER THAN GENETIC WOMEN....so yes I would fuck them, lick their asses, and suck their dicks!!

I TOTALLY WOULD...LOVE HOT TS'S!!

Allanah Starr, Gia Darling, Raquel Fox!!!!

Don't get me wrong I LOOOVE pussy, but some of those girls, LOOK BETTER THAN GENETIC WOMEN....so yes I would fuck them, lick their asses, and suck their dicks!!

Got a question for you. Are you heterosexual or bisexual?

Got a question for you. Are you heterosexual or bisexual?

Hetero sexual...

I am attracted to the beauty of WOMEN....big tits, ass, etc, if they have a cock I don't give a damn...

I will not fuck a guy, that looks like a guy...

As I said, MANY TS's look BETTER than real girls.