• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whose ass you would most like to eat?

Name: Amy R. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 06
Employment: Restaurant Hostess
Amount Of Pictures: 1,844 High-Resolution Pictures

My name is Amy R. and I am 18 years old. I was over at the store the other day browsing through the women's clothing section when this guy walked over to me and just started talking to me! He was all asking stuff like questions about the women's clothing and was looking for something to buy someone as a gift but did not know quite the exact size. At first, I remember thinking to myself ...so why don't you go ask one of the store associates? lol - but the guy was really nice and I actually enjoyed talking to him anyway. I noticed this big tattoo on his arm while we were both talking with one another and I asked him about it. He told me that the tattoo is the name of his website and that he shoots nude models! I was like ...really?

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

That's pretty interesting! He spoke with me more about it and I started finding myself becoming more and more interested in actually doing a shoot myself! It seemed like a lot of fun! The only thing though is I don't really smile all the time. I told that to the photographer and he told me that everything was fine because he would rather me be my true self instead of pretending. He is very clear to the girls to just be themselves. That's the kinda stuff he shoots anyways though. It's funny too because the photographer actually wanted me to go with him right then and there to do the modeling shoot! Gosh, I didn't even have any sort of preparation or anything!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-petite-teen-amy.html
Sweet 😋a$$ & Pu$$y yum

Name: Eden from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 03
Pictures: 492 High-Resolution Pictures - Including Hardcore Pictures
Videos: 1 High-Definition Blowjob Video

Check out these high-resolution pictures of Eden modeling nude! She is one of the newer models on the True Amateur Models website, and so far, we have had two modeling shoots, a blowjob shoot, and a hardcore fuck shoot. Eden is always such a pleasure to shoot, and she always does so well with nude modeling! In these sample photos, you will see this beautiful African American babe stroking off a bunch of sexy modeling poses, as well as plenty of the spread positions! As of right now, Eden has a total amount of 492 high-resolution pictures and 1 video on the site, but that number is expected to rise much high since I actually have more modeling pictures of her that I have not even uploaded to the website as of yet, but I will be doing so very soon! The pictures on the True Amateur Models website always enlarge to the size of 2000x1500 - so you always get the BIG pictures, as well as crystal clear image quality!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

In these particular modeling photos, you will see Eden start the shoot off wearing her camouflage pants and that sexy black top, which of course, she removes in order to display her beautiful and sexy body! Eden then poses in all sorts of poses and positions, and as you can see, there are also closeup pics, as always! hope that you all enjoy these brand new modeling pictures of Eden modeling and spreading nude, and be sure to watch out for the hardcore fuck pictures coming soon!

Be sure to visit Eden's profile over at the link listed below:
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/previewtour/models/eden-from-true-amateur-models.html
She's so hot

Perfect

Attachments

• 20231225_121847.jpg
    20231225_121847.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 20