• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who Would Win in a Fight: Shamwow guy or Billy Mays?

well, who would win?

• Total voters

The Paulinator

Spreading the seed
Vince.
He knows about hair product (obviously) and would know to strangle off Billy's Just For Men supply, thus rendering his beard flaccid and worthless. He would then hook his headset to the Marshall stack, a skill he acquired under the tuteledge of none other than Slash. Yes, the Slash. Vince would crank that up so that Billy's inane shouting would be for naught. Billy would try to incorporate his bazillion dollars to hire a hit-squad, but Vince would roundhouse him in his now-powerless beard, and take the money, hit-squad, and all his crappy inventions, and mop up the remains of Billy's jelly-gut with a shamwow.

Alternate answer:
Who would win? Everyone else!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i dunno, u gotta think: billy is a bigger guy. but still, he's probably a big pussy. mr shamwow looks like he did that commercial from inside prison as a last chance way to make money or something.

shamwow might be able to pull it off the more i think about it.

ShowAndTell

Banned
Who and who?

Yeah, I'd have to go with the bigger, stronger, Does-this-beard-make-me-look-gay-Billy over scam-artist-extraordinaire Vince.

Vince would open up first, snapping a heavily dampened Shamwow at Billy. Billy would counter by throwing a cup of Oxy-Clean into Vince's face and finishing him off with The Amazing Auger through the heart.

:)

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Billy Mays would school that towel pushing pussy. Seriously, Mays would go 1980's WWF style and give that punk the most devastating backbreaker that has ever been seen. Then, as that pansy lie motionless on the floor, paralyzed from the waist down, Billy Mays would drop elbows all over his face until his arms got tired. When Billy was finally done showing that bitch who the real infomercial king is, he would, ironically, sop up all of the blood with a ShamWow, only to clean it with a dip into a tub of water and OxyClean.

Oh God, I want this to be a PPV sooooo bad.

If Billy Mays walking down the street, I would get the hell out of the his way. I mean the guy friggin' shouts so damn much. There's no way towel boy would stand a chance.

Billy Mays looks like WWE Hall of Fame Jobber Barry Horowitz....gotta go with the Jobber in this one. My prediction..Billy puts the sleeper on Shamwow...nighty night Shamwow...