• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who Would Win in a Fight: Shamwow guy or Billy Mays?

well, who would win?

• Total voters
Shamwow guy...dudes full of energy and he could soak up the blood of billy mays with the shamwow and still be able to dry his car

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
They would fight near a cliff and tumble off.

A fitting end. :hatsoff:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I gotta go with Billy, aoll shamwow guy has, is a rolled up shamwow. Billy has access to all sorts of products that can be used for weapons.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
fucking asshole billy mays has that new commercial. he's yelling at us telling us to buy the big city slider machine.

The Shamwow guy, since his products actually do what they are advertised to do (yes I have some Shamwows, yes they do suck liquid right out of the carpet dry).

This shit is too funny. I was joking with co-workers about this the other day. Billy Mays wins this one. He's the only man with the beard that can stand up to Chunk Norris'.

neither they would shake hands and go about their differences. Nrither of them are stuck up pieces of shit. Even if one was the one who wasn't would look at the one who was like. Shit, "don't you hate these other mother fuckers". and the man with something stuck up his ass would be like, "yes, they always be trying to get on my nerves." and then they would be like, " I know how that feels at the same time" and everybody around with stop and stare like, I know he ain't talking about me. Then maybe they would have brunch and go to a movie to make up for lost time. I've saw it happen. It was a woman and man, but it shouldn't be much different with two men. Except they would have beer and penuts. Then maybe titty bar then a peep show.

☼LEGIT☼
For one thing it would be a boring fight. It would probably would turn out to be a high school fight with the pushing, shoving, and the occasional scratching (in there case).

I wouldn't drive longer than a minute to see a 10 second argument with one of them crying. Then them hugging and making up ten minutes later.

I think Ron Popeil would skewer and roast both of them, and then chop them up with his never-dull knives and serve them to the audience.