• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who would rather do? Tina Fey or Rachel Ray

Tina Fey as Liz Lemon from 30 Rock.She's so nerdy hot on that show.

I'm not a big fan of Rachel Ray.

Rachel Ray was at her peak with the girl next door thing she had going a few years ago, but since then she's dropped it in favor of the "hey, look me I'm famous" look. Tina Fey is funny, yet when it comes down to the wire I'd do Rachel Ray. I'm betting she cooks one hell of a breakfast.

While I greatly respect Tina Fey as a talented comedic writer/actor and she does clean up nice, I don't think I'd tilt towards her...Rachel Ray though has like a 50/50 chance of being sloshed, which could turn ugly and you'd probably also have to fill her mouth or ball-gag her the whole time. Hmmm...Let's see...I have to go with Rachel Ray, I think, by looking at the best and worst possibilities of them...Best case scenario, Rachel makes you something to eat after...Worst case would involve Tina Fey turning you into a joke. V_V

J. Friday

Banned
R.R......cause shes got more "cushion for the pushin" and can hook you up a good steak after!:thumbsup:

Took the words right out of my keyboard. Rachel Ray has got a nice booty, a cute smile that's great for facials, and I actually like her voice. I'd love to hear it while she's gagging on my cock. Lastly, you're right about the steak. Tina Fey may know a good joke, but I'd rather have an excellent cook than a comedienne any day of the week.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Can't I have sex with Rachel while Tina does commentary, then have sex with Tina while Rachel whips up a great meal for the three of us?