• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who should be cast as the new Wonderwoman

I was going to say Catherine Bell but ever since the plastic surgery, I don't think so. I would like to hear everybody elses thoughts

I still think Catherine Bell would be the best choice (of well known actresses) unless they discovered somebody new. I think WWE's Candice Michelle looks the part, but unfortunately she can't act for crap.

Megan Fox.

As long as she spends the whole of the film on her back legs spread wide and taking it like a pro.

Lucy Lawless does look the part and she's a decent actress. Not a big fan of the Xena show (or a fan at all for that matter), but the role suited her and Wonder Woman is not dramatically different.

When Joss Whedon was going to do Wonder Woman there were rumors Sarah Michelle Gellar, Eliza Dushku, Charisma Carpenter was up for the role. Also rumored to play Wonder Woman included Jill Wagner (the chick in the Blade TV series), Michelle Ryan, Dawn Olivieri (who appeared in How I Met Your Mother) and Deanna Russo (the hot chick in the new Knight Rider). Not sure if they were true though. I would rather have them do what is usually done with comic book movies, cast an unknown to make it more real.

Megan Fox.

As long as she spends the whole of the film on her back legs spread wide and taking it like a pro.

Megan Fox is rumored to be the new Lara Croft in the next Tomb Raider movie. If there is going to be another Tomb Raider movie I hope they will pick a british actress to play the role though I am open minded about an actress of another nationality to be Lara Croft as long as she can do a good british accent.